A Patch is on the way?....

Onesiphorus935

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they fix the glitch in Ascension.

The monkeys seem the spawn in the starting room, which isn't possible.

This has always been the norm,

They come down from the hole in the roof for the lunar lander,

So im sorry to say i dont think this will ever be patched,

Just played ascension and got to a highest round. We were going to suicide after the monkeys so we let them get on our perks. Mule kick was hit by monkeys at least 3 times before I went over and killed them. So I kept my three guns that glitch is patched :) Also my leaderboard DID record, so that must have been patched as well, since it hadn't been recording for the longest time. Way to Go Treyarch.

Also my leaderboard DID record, so that must have been patched as well, since it hadn't been recording for the longest time. Way to Go Treyarch.

I played acension last night - me and a friend got to wave 43 - points recorded but the wave did not,

Gutted!!

I guess it must be random then. The same thing happened for me on kino, my round recorded but the next time I played with someone who got a high round it recorded for one guy but not the other.

Thank goodness us PC users are finally getting Mule Kick in all the maps. Gonna go back and play some of the older maps and see if I can utilise it to bump up some of my records.

Shame you're not on xbox dude - could do with a hand with that myself,

My online buddys are a bit unreliable lol

demesphor is my gamertag if ur still up for bumpin some scores

demesphor is my gamertag if ur still up for bumpin some scores

I would make a good partner :) If you ever need anyone to play Zombies with, hit me up. GT: CheezyWeezle

Nice one guys - only problem with organising this is time zones.

I'm in the UK and you both appear to be in the US :( :?:

i play at night lol. when im not with my baby daughter

I saw a really awesome glitch today...

A zombie was glitched in the same animation as the dancing astronaut. I mean exactly the same way. He was totally pist pumping and cheering me on. I was mesmerized by the sheer awesomeness of it. So much so, I got distracted and was then swarmed. LOL. Oh well. Still pretty awesome to see.

So update recap added more mod menu for pc, they are going through achievement now properly unlocked on steam, fixed exploits and glitches, but the let the moonwalking astronaut and the invisible excavators slide.

Yo really did good this time treyarch...

Moon is still good though, since I rarely get far enough for these glitches to be rage inducing...