Gravity Issues

Tom852

Hey there

I'm new at moon and have just 3 quick questions:

a) How do you best manage to make it safe from dome or where you are to spawn to keep off the excavator? I often die while trying...

B) How do you / what is needed to loose gravity in rooms like the 1st Room (where you tele to after Area 51)? I think you must not destroy any windows, but what can a window take and what not? I managed to destroy a window with a grenade by accident once. Now i just emptied a whole MP5 Clip in the labs window and it hold it.... :roll:-ed on that :)

c) Is there any way to restore gravity if lost somewhere?

The thing why i ask is, i think gravity is really important, especially for headshots. So I'm just looking for ways to keep it up or not to loose it at all...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tx for answer, [brains]

well thats kinda gay :)

now for example, we just had a game: tunnel 6 and 11 broken, no one has hacker (spawn was window-destroyed anyway).

we tele to pap and go back and are cut off. i warned them but, yeah i wanted to see myself how that looks.

but fact is, game ended 1min later.... thats crazy stuff. not as annoying as mr. red though. first time, "yeaaaa i got jug finally", bam 1min later its gone :D

crazy, but fun map! easy running areas, but hard "interactive" elements.

Another tip for number one. On the higher rounds (30+), it's easier to just wait for all the zombies to spawn and max out, and then have one of your teammates go hack the excavator. There's barely any zombies if any for the guy that's hacking the excavator. Works great for saving the Biodome.

The most surefire way to get to spawn from bio dome is to teleport to Area 51 back to spawn.

While I agree that that's the most surefire way of getting back to spawn, it's just as easy to save a crawler or hoard all the zombies up and then go. As long as you do one of the two, you shouldn't have any problems running back.

I never have a problem just running back to the spawn. Really the only time I use the teleporter to get back is if the 60 second warning goes off and I'm still in the biodome.

To each his own I suppose, just saying the teleporter is really not required.

I don't like the strategy of teleporting to Area 51, and then teleport back to the control room to hack the excavator.

It may be the easiest, fastest route from the Biodome/Mule Kick areas to the control room, but it creates the worst situations for your return trip back to Biodome/Mule Kick areas. You may get caught in a choke point from zombies spawning in infront of you.

But if teleporting to earth and back is your preferred strategy, then I recommend throwing out a gersch device in the middle of the control room right before you hack the escavator control panel. That should be standard proceedure to make sure you aren't attacked while hacking. And you better whip out your Wavegun as your lead weapon for your return trip back to the other side of the map.