Random challenges - videos welcomed

Hi Guys,

Fu453 is doing challenge of the week but the thread kinda got hijacked by a few of us doing random challenges throughout.

Forever is also doing daily challenges.

This thread is intended to co-exist with their threads as it's completely random. Forever is suggesting his daily challenges, Fu is selecting a challenge of the week, this is designed for any CODZer to put in a random challenge at anytime and see who can complete.

I'm going to add all the existing outstanding challenges in here and Fu will hopefully create a new thread. The challenges that will be in here are just for shits and giggles with the challenge provider offering whatever they choose as an incentive for doing it! It would be great if anyone who completes one can provide videos as it would make a nice collection of CODZ beasting zombies. If there's not an official channel they can all get listed on TeamGrimReapers or something.

Superhands challenge -

"Shotgun Sally"

Rules: Get to round 30 using Shotguns only. You may use grenades and tactical grenades (monkeys etc.) as well as knifing, but for main weapons you may not use any weapon other than a Shotgun. You are allowed to Pack-a-Punch.

Weapons that would be allowed are:

Olympia / Hades

SPAZ-12 / SPAZ-24

HS10 / Typhoid & Mary

Stakeout / Raid

Deadline - 15th September

-----------

Way's challenge's

"Not for the weak of hearts"

In Kino, get to round 20 without using any of the following

Guns, pistol, box, traps,pack a punch

*Grenades are only allowed till end of round 9.

Quickest Person to do this gets 10 guaranteed.

Time to beat: 90 minutes.

Challenge expires: 1 week from today.

Challenge completed by Superhands http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNqpHvbg ... r_embedded

-----------

"Dedicated"

Sponsor: way2g00

Community: open to all callofdutyzombies.com members

Complexity:Medium

Reward : 3

Expiration date: None

Mission: In COTD play the song at the end of round 20 and do the following things before the song is over.

1.Hit box for the first time.

2.Take out George using scavenger or VR11 only.

3.Pack a punch your M1911.

Sorry I know you can be very unlucky with the box but hey that's why it is a fun challenge. Keep trying.

-----------

"I am ze doctor"

Sponsor: way2g00

Community: open to all callofdutyzombies.com members

Complexity:Tough

Expiration date: None

Reward: 3

Bonus: custom banner(if you complete challenge using Richtofen and without using Juggernog)

Mission: With or Without buying juggernog at any round past 15 in shangri la Use refribilator to revive three mates when all the zombies for that wave have spawned. All other players should down themselves at closest Box locations respectively. You are not allowed to use monkey bombs or Awful lawton and you CANNOT kill any zombies during reviving process.

-----------

Way's format is really good so if every challenge could be put in this format it will be easier for everyone I think.

Name of the challenge:

Sponsor:

Community:

Complexity:

Expiration date:

Reward:

Bonus:

Mission:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 attempts way now, each time can't get the VR or Scavenger :evil:

Name of the challenge: No rush, just chilling

Sponsor: ChopperNator

Community: CODZer's

Complexity: Medium to Hard

Expiration date: 16/09

Reward: Brains

Bonus: n/a

Mission: No Sprinting, Knifing, QR or Power until round 12.

Map: Kino or Shangri-La

Not tried this out myself, tried not sprinting and it can get bad really quick.

I finally did 'dedicated', by that evil and twisted way2g00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44jPNmID-sw

Name of the challenge: "Keep laying down then"

Sponsor: ChopperNator

Community: All CODZers

Complexity: Medium

Expiration date: 17/09/11

Reward: Brains

Bonus: Userbar - complete both

Mission: 2 options for this mission, a short version and long version...

Option 1 - on any map with PHD Flopper complete a level above 30 entirely using Flopper.

Option 2 - on any map with PHD Flopper complete a level between 17 and 20 using only PHD Flopper without Juggs

Edit - whenever I try and embed videos it fails, how am I failing!?

Instead of saying how long you can survive here is a edited version of your challenge Blind Bus Driver, let me know if this is okay?

Survive any round between 20 and 30 in alley area without thunder gun.

Honestly it gets boring to stay any where for too long especially in solo. I have made trains there in co-op all the time.

Sooooo....SQUISHY!!!

Sponsor:n00battak3r

Community: everyone

Complexity: idk i still havent done it lol

Expiration date: NEVER

Reward:

Bonus: uhhhh...dual comm? any steam game (that i have)

Mission: get ove 50000 kills on any zombie map. thats it. seems easy dont it?

(tip: kino or Ascension is a good place to get it done)

i got a hard one for ya.

"the easter egg is not so hard this time"

Sponsored: by Richtofen

community: all of CoDz

Complexity: do u want a open or closed casket ?

Expiration Date: December 31st

Reward: BRAINS

Mission: finish time travel will tell with out using any wonder weapons or Pack-a-Punch. you may only use the 31-79 JGb 251 for the easter egg you can not use it to kill any zombies. also you may only Pack-a-Punch the 31-79 JGb 251 for the easter egg not for killing any zombies.

BONUS 1: "this is cool and all but i already get head shots" every player must have at least 115 heads shots.

Reward: a funny picture.

BONUS 2: "NOW I... i mean we CONTROL THEM ALL" complete the main mission but have 2 players get the stone. same rules as the main the mission but you can now Pack-a-Punch.

Reward: brains for both you and your friend who get the stone. if your friend is not a member of CoDz then i will give you double brains to make up for it.

GOOD LUCK ALL! and may the brains be with you.

Challenge: The Collector & The Explorer

Sponsor: Ehjookayted AKA EyeCntSpel

Community: CODZ

Complexity: Moderately Difficult

Expiration date: November 8th, 2011

Reward: BRAINS!!!

Bonus: BRAINS!!!

Mission: Starting on round 10 (when all the zombies are sprinters), on Ascension, run a train in every room with a weapon to buy off the wall, buying that weapon. Switch rooms every round. Must buy sickle, but not use it, the whole game, before round 10.

Example: On round 10, run in the MP5K area, NOT THE PLATFORM, using the MP5K only. On round 11, run on the platform, using only FRAG GRENADES. Round 12, run in the Junkyard, using only CLAYMORES, etc. Monkey rounds should be done normally.

Rooms and the weapons required.

Starting room (M14)

Starting room (Olympia)

MPL room (MPL)

MPL room (PM63)

Power room (Stakeout)

Lander/Sickle room (M16)

Flopper platform (Frags)

Beneath platform (MP5K)

Stamin-up room (AK74u)

Junkyard (Claymores)

Feel free to ask questions!

Oh and if you can do the Space Race achievement (PaP before round 8), you can have M&S! ONLY if you get trapped.

10 locations can be done in 12 rounds (2 monkey rounds). Redo locations with the PaP versions of the weapons, except for claymores and frags. This is 8 locations in 9 rounds (1 monkey round). So basically past 30 with this challenge.

Mission: Starting on round 10 (when all the zombies are sprinters), on Ascension, run a train in every room with a weapon to buy off the wall, buying that weapon. Switch rooms every round. Must buy sickle, but not use it, the whole game, before round 10.

Example: On round 10, run in the MP5K area, NOT THE PLATFORM, using the MP5K only. On round 11, run on the platform, using only FRAG GRENADES. Round 12, run in the Junkyard, using only CLAYMORES, etc. Monkey rounds should be done normally.

Rooms and the weapons required.

Starting room (M14)

Starting room (Olympia)

MPL room (MPL)

MPL room (PM63)

Power room (Stakeout)

Lander/Sickle room (M16)

Flopper platform (Frags)

Beneath platform (MP5K)

Stamin-up room (AK74u)

Junkyard (Claymores)

Oh and if you can do the Space Race achievement (PaP before round 8), you can have M&S! ONLY if you get trapped.

10 locations can be done in 12 rounds (2 monkey rounds). Redo locations with the PaP versions of the weapons, except for claymores and frags. This is 8 locations in 9 rounds (1 monkey round). So basically past 30 with this challenge.

Wow creative challenge, sounds like something I'd enjoy doing ;) Just a question, is re-doing them with the PaP versions an optional bonus or compulsory for the challenge?

Wow creative challenge, sounds like something I'd enjoy doing ;) Just a question, is re-doing them with the PaP versions an optional bonus or compulsory for the challenge?

It's required, because what would a zombie game on Ascension be without a round 30? :D

30 brains for the whole challenge done. 10 for just the regular versions.

Power room (Stakeout)

Lander/Sickle room (M16)

Hey Eye, bit confused about these 2 parts.

What is the area you are restricted to for these weapons? Specifically are you allowed to go down the stairs after buying M16 ammo before going back up to the top area?

And for the stakeout are you allowed down to MPL room, the power area itself is impossible on solo....well, maybe it would be ok on OSK but once it's PAPed impossible! I need to know the limits :D

I got one.

On the 13th Day of Dead, my True Love Gave to me...

Sponsor: Fu453

Community: Anybody!

Complexity: Medium to Hard

Expiration Date: Sept. 30th

Reward: 6 brainz

Mission:

You need the AUG-5OM3 and the Ray Gun, and no perks until instructed

Achieve Round 20, then in a matter of 3 minutes...

Kill 1 Zombie by Frag

Shoot 2 AUG-5OM3 Shotgun Shells point blank

Drink 3 perks

Gib 4 separate Zombies (crawlers do count)

Get 5 Headshots

Shoot 6 Ray Gun blasts point blank

Shoot 7 bullets out of the AUG-5OM3 into a perk machine (exactly)

Shoot 8 legs (has to be AUG-5OM3)

Stab a zombie(s) 9 times with reg knife/Bowie Knife/Sickle

Make 10 crawlers

Perform 11 Dolphin Dives

Jump 12 times

And for the 13th...kill yourself :twisted:

I know it's a little early for Christmas challenges but...I got inspired from this.

jTB48TAHxU

Not to highjack your post but I came up with something similar...

1. 1 shot of wunderwaffe at a 24 wave of zombies in cotd solo

2. 2 wave gun shots to kill 2 diff hordes in moon.

3. 3 Thundergun shots to 3 seprate hordes (co-op)

4. 4 PHD flopper flops at same time (co-op) in Ascension

5. 5 shots of Mustang and sally to the thief

6. 6 combo shots (2 awful lawtons, 2 matryoshkas 2 gersches)

7. 7 shots of Lamentation at Shrieker's head

8. 8 VR11 shots at your partner.

9. 9 shots of M1911 at Nova gas crawler and a bowie to death

10.10 shots of Typhoid and mary to kill 10 hell hounds.

11.11 shots of refribilator to kill 11 zombies.

12.12 shot of scavenger at George's head.

13.13 ray gun shots at napalm zombie to Matrydom.

No Brains, this is just for fun. Show your editing skills guys.

Hey Eye, bit confused about these 2 parts.

What is the area you are restricted to for these weapons? Specifically are you allowed to go down the stairs after buying M16 ammo before going back up to the top area?

And for the stakeout are you allowed down to MPL room, the power area itself is impossible on solo....well, maybe it would be ok on OSK but once it's PAPed impossible! I need to know the limits :D

Well for PaP and reg. versions of the M16 you can start outside the stairs but must successfully kite around the sickle room.

For OSK stakeout, use the power room. For when you have it PaP'd run the train in the area between the MP5K and the fire trap.

Hope that helped, Chopper.

• 4 months later...

Sponsor:ME

Community:anyone

Complexity:medium

Expiration date:none

Reward: brains

Mission:On kino you cant buy a gun off the wall and you can hit the box TWICE and you keep those guns for the whole game no mule kick but there is bowie knife,pap and perks. It can be solo or co-op

and if u get monkeys then that doesnt count...just a bonus