Two Earths?!

liltaz23

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... Did you just come up with that, or do you have factual proof? Because the Sun usually appears to be yellow, like the planet we blow up, whereas the extra Earth I speak of is blue, like the real Earth. I'm gonna get a video of it and show that it is blue and has clouds/land formations.

Nice find! It seems treyarch are leaving themselves a back up plan. [brains]

But wouldn't that mean they didn't get rid of the zombies if they didn't blow up the earth... that would set the next game up nicely.

And it explains why when your in A51 you don't get blown up, the sky goes yellow for a few seconds as if it is somewhere else exploding...

The more you think about it the more it makes sense... GOOD FIND - BRAINS

Pictures for you all! :D

The earth that blows up.

And the earth behind Mule Kick.

They look the same. I'm on PS3 though, so I don't know where these locations are on Moon. Haven't seen any videos of 2 earths though. Can someone get a video of going between both locations, or spin around to show there's two earths?

This image was just a preview of it, so they must have changed how the earth looks after this picture was released.

*Sorry for double post*

Alright Buuucko just made thread, showing a video that yoteslaya has made.

MkNk0yzSTFA

Now, this might just be Treyarch being lazy and using the same sky/whatever for it. If this indeed true however, than your theory may be right.

But I also want to know if you can see it before the egg, and whether you can see the Moon before and after the egg.

*SPOILER ALERT*

From what I can gather based on the design of the map The Earth you see explode and the Earth behind Mule Kick are the same one. After it explodes if you look at the Earth behind Mule Kick it's the same one. There is not 2 Earths in the sky. There is only the one. The layout of the map gets you turned around.

Try this -

When in the Receiving Bay (room with Revive) go out the door that leads to Tunnel 11 & M14. Turn right and you will see the Earth. Now go to Mule Kick and the Earth is behind it. If you jump in the right spot/high enough you will see the door that leads to Tunnel 11 which you took to get to Mule Kick. Well, not exactly but you will see the Receiving Bay you teleported to from Area 51/No Mans Land

I would draw a map of the Moon base but it's 7:19a EST and have yet to be in bed

During day at area 51 i tried to pack-a-punch and I died but i noticed earth in the background. It doesn't appear untill you teleport there.

Wait, did you try PaPing before teleporting the first time or did you return and die? Because when I died and was pushed on the teleporter after death, it showed the space skybox which included Earth. If this isnt what you were speaking of, I apologize. Good day to everyone.