The napalm zombie kills you when you're down?!

Superhands

Hey guys, something happened during a co-op game on Shangri-La yesterday which I've never heard of before so I figured I'd see if it's happened to anyone else on here.

Pretty simple, I went down near a napalm zombie, when he was right next to me someone ran past him and he exploded - and I died out instantly even though I'd only been down for about 10 seconds.

I'm guessing that if you're downed and you take damage then you'll die out, but of course it's a rare occurance that you take damage when you're down as nothing actually attacks you. Obviously the explosion from the napalm damaged me and therefore killed me.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yeah most probably, either way I think it's become apparent that when you take damage when you're already down you'll die instantly... but like I've said the napalm zombie explosion is one of the rare instances in which you'd actually take damage after going down.

Eh... I fell off the top of the lighthouse while down (didn't have Flopper beforehand, btw) and survived. So I'm not sure.

I hate the napalm zombie with a fiery passion (pun intended)