Moon is after Ascension. Logical proof.

Tyler The Intern

It's Tylertheintern again, back from my long sabbatical (I forgot my password). And I'm here to poke holes in Theories.

Some people are saying Ascension is after the upcoming Moon map (which is released tomorrow :D) because the gang is coming down from the sky on a lunar lander. I hate to say, but this is Illogical.

My point being, Have you seen the lander?

There it is. Do you see a distinguishable top, roof, or covering?

No. It is open topped.

How, then, could our group travel through the atmosphere from the moon to Ascension?

The atmosphere is very very hot. Try going through that wearing an army uniform, even a Space suit, like Richtofen's.

You will DIE.

I'm not saying I'm the last word on things like this, but I have been laughing at people saying they came from Moon on a Lander through the atmosphere with no top.

If you a agree, Like it!

If you don't, Comment below and lets talk it out!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swore to myself I wouldn't do this but....

SaucyTaco17...

You're Ignorant.

THERE! I SAID IT!

And thankyou HammerFace, I agree.

And nhcre8tv1, What do you mean, Loading Screens? What do you mean by that?

he means that if you look at Moon loading screen there is a tear in the page that let's you see the page before it and it is Shangri La. and on Shang loading page the tear allows you to see the pages behind which go cotd right below Shang and ascension below that. so by logical reason it consecutively goes ascension then cotd then Shang and last moon

Shangri la was before moon, not only because of the pages, but because nikolai quotes "ah this reminds me of shangri la" while jumping across the lunar bouncers

although ascension seems the obvious choice, they didnt come from shangri to the moon, they went from shangri la to Groom lake navel base THEN to the moon

Any way if Ascension was after Moon then technically

*SPOILER ALERT

Richtofen should have samanthas voice and soul and the scream in the sky at the end of the easter egg would have been richtofens

Blanked spoiler out, look if you want by hi-lighting

and also it cant be because at the end of the easter egg

*SPOILER*

the earth is practically destroyed so it wouldnt make sense that we are in a facility when Earth was nearly blown up.

highlight to see what I said.