William Cooper: He knew everything?

Monopoly Mac

The following is something that was originally going to be included in my upcoming Thread of Epic Proportions but because it relates to Moon extremely I will share it here. Enjoy.

A man who knew the truth?

William Cooper is a deceased conspiracy theorist who most described as an insane, booze drinking, gun shooting nut job. He most likely was but because this is Call of Duty Zombies let’s say that everything that he claimed…is true. The following is a little snippet of a document written by Mr.Cooper.

“During the United States' initial space exploration and the Moon landings every launch was accompanied by alien craft. ON NOVEMBER 20, 1990, LOS ANGELES TV CHANNEL 2 ANNOUNCED THAT A SEPARATE, RED, GLOWING, ROUND-SHAPED OBJECT ACCOMPANIED THE SPACE SHUTTLE ATLANTIS ON IT'S LATEST CLASSIFIED MILITARY MISSION. THAT WAS THE FIRST PUBLIC ADMISSION.

"The Moon base, Luna, was photographed by the Lunar Orbiter and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. Domes, spires, tall round structures which look like silos, huge T-shaped mining vehicles that left stitchlike tracks in the lunar surface, and extremely large as well as small alien craft appear in the official NASA photographs. It is a joint United States and Soviet base. THE SPACE PROGRAM IS A FARCE AND AN UNBELIEVABLE WASTE OF MONEY. ALTERNATIVE 3 IS A REALITY. IT IS NOT SCIENCE FICTION. "The Apollo astronauts were severely shaken by this experience, and their lives and subsequent statements reflect the depth of the revelation and the effect of the muzzle order which followed. They were ordered to remain silent or suffer the extreme penalty, death, which was termed an 'EXPEDIENCY.' One astronaut actually did talk to the British producers of the TV expose 'ALTERNATIVE 003.' It was aired on the documentary, NONFICTION program named 'SCIENCE REPORT,' confirming many of the allegations.”

A Moon Base called Luna? Perhaps this is where that rocket was heading to in Ascension. To the Russian/American joint base on the Moon…

The document contains much more information including the NWO, Illuminati, Alien/Nordic races, but another important thing is that he mentions that the Russians and the Americans have been working together for years. He says that the Dreamland Base and the Luna Base are connected… Well this is confirmed now because in the trailer we obviously see us playing in Area 51. This also explains the Russian letters in a part of Hanger 18. The Soviets, the Americans, Area 51, Moon Base, Aliens, there all connected.

If your dedicated enough you can read the entire document here.

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/cooper.html

Thats all I have to say… Thanks for reading.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed William Milton Cooper was a brilliant man who left us too early. I do however believe that sometimes people sometimes look up to him and his words as gospel when even he caught himself being wrong sometimes. His book "Behold A Pale Horse" has some of the most compelling shit I've ever heard. He was in the Navy and saw a craft come out of the ocean while he was on a ship.

William Cooper was either a man who knew too much and was snuffed out, or he was a nut job who lost his marbles while serving in the US Navy. He did however have access to certain documents that normal people didn't. He was a freemason (or had certain ties to it) because he even states in his book that his high level clearance was attributed to it.

His radio show can still be heard on youtube and other places on the internet. Of course he's been dead since Nov 2001 so they're all old. One inparticular episode of his show struck me as VERY interesting. It was the one about the attacks on nine eleven. One month before the attacks, he says something about a guy named Osama B.L. and how there will be an attack in a major US city sometimes within the next few months or so. I always wondered if he was a psychic. Sorry for the rant, but I saw his name mentioned and had to put my thoughts out there on the guy since his research is in my department.

:facepalm: God dammit this isn't an original find... I'm mad at myself now. Pretty much what I said in this thread Alpha already said in his thread... sucks but I should let this thread die a slow and painful death now...

During the United States' initial space exploration and the Moon landings every launch was accompanied by alien craft. ON NOVEMBER 20, 1990, LOS ANGELES TV CHANNEL 2 ANNOUNCED THAT A SEPARATE, RED, GLOWING, ROUND-SHAPED OBJECT ACCOMPANIED THE SPACE SHUTTLE ATLANTIS ON IT'S LATEST CLASSIFIED MILITARY MISSION. THAT WAS THE FIRST PUBLIC ADMISSION.

I don't remember that in his post.

Well you guys motivated me a little... Maybe I'll keep this thread as a discussion thread about Cooper... I'll find the time one day to actually read the entire document and maybe I'll find something new.

I agree.

btw what happened to Tac insertion, you guys are giving me blue ball with the 'Thread of Epic Proportions' thing. I've been waiting :twisted:

Something happened... He is no longer interested in the storyline... Happened to me too but I got past it... He hasn't... He says he taking a break so he may or may not come back. I'll change my signature so people won't get hyped because I have no idea when the thread is coming out now. BUT IT IS EPIC.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Something happened... He is no longer interested in the storyline... Happened to me too but I got past it... He hasn't... He says he taking a break so he may or may not come back. I'll change my signature so people won't get hyped because I have no idea when the thread is coming out now. BUT IT IS EPIC.

:twisted: Sorry about that again, I do sincerely apologize.