Something Strange in Shangri-La

I woulnd't normally post something like this, as I think it may be a glitch. The reason I'm posting about it is because it's happened twice and mostly, graphical glicthes are like snowflakes in that they are always different and no two are alike.

Two different times in Shangri-La, I've seen a tiny cloud of smoke that is levitating in the air. Both times this has happened I was by the water slide. Once was behind the window right next to the slide, and once on the palm tree in front of the side (in front to the left.)

I've shot it and tried a few different things, but it just floats there. The first time I saw it I tried a couple things, but the second time I tried a lot of things. I took it as nothing the first time but of course the second time I saw it, I figures maybe it's something.

In Call of the Dead sometimes I see the zombies eyes suspended in the air when they're in a big group. Like, I'll see a pair of glowing yellow eyes in the air. I know that's just a graphical glitch that happens sometimes. I dont' know about this one. I don't know what could be causing it or what...but Shangri-La is suposed to be shrouded in mystery right?

I've seen this thing twice and it doesn't resemble any glowing zombie eyes or anything like that. It's a floating CLOUD of grey smoke that animates. It's like a tiny fog and you can see it smoking. This just popped in my head, but it could be the exaust from a pipe or something from another area on the map...but I can't think of a spot on the map with exaust. And there was no Napalm Zombies around nor did I just blow one up. It was probably around round 8 or 9 that I saw it both times. I dunno, let me know if you've seen thins please.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen this cloud of smoke after rounds when there was crawlers, and it just stays there. It doesn't move, it just animates like a cloud of smoke hovering in the air. It's exactly as I'm saying it. And no my PS3 isn't broke, it's not a zombie animation, it's just a hovering cloud of smoke I've seen in two different places in the same area...by the water slide.

I'm assuming we've found everything in Shangri-La. The Easter Egg I guess is all that this map had to offer, but I do know the Jimmy Zeilinski said Shangri-La is shrouded in mystery and this is something I've never seen anybody talk about. Like I said earlier, it could just be a graphicaly error, but I try to look into everyhing. Who knows, it may be something...then again maybe not.

Like I said earlier, it could just be a graphicaly error, but I try to look into everyhing. Who knows, it may be something...then again maybe not.

I think it may just be a graphical error. I've noticed on Call of the Dead, sometimes I'll see floating shrouds of electricity and smoke. This is what is meant to be on a zombie after George has electrocuted them, it just hasn't traveled with them when they move. Just stuck in mid air.

I've also seen others with electricity around them permanently after getting hit by George. It doesn't affect them at all, but looking at there character model, you'll see electricity going around them. I'm just gonna say graphical error here.