It Pains Me... [READ THIS NOW!]

AgentA

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AgentA

Check your user name grammar first.

In general, your the first failure here.

If you can read it, And then complain about how poorly written it is, Then obviously your a noob.

Oh sorry Newb, Damn that didn't work either.... nub ahahha! That worked!!

*You're

Sorry, I had to ;) But seriously, there is spell check before you post something.

You're is short for "you are".

Your is right.

:facepalm:

AgentA

Check your user name grammar first.

In general, your the first failure here.

If you can read it, And then complain about how poorly written it is, Then obviously your a noob.

Oh sorry Newb, Damn that didn't work either.... nub ahahha! That worked!!

*You're

Sorry, I had to ;) But seriously, there is spell check before you post something.

You're is short for "you are".

Your is right.

:facepalm:

I think he was talking about the bolded "your". You know... Jus' sayin'. So you deserve a double :facepalm::facepalm:

And to "Killed by M" spell check doesn't work against homophonic heterographs.

Alright, I think this needs to be said....

It seems like at least 60% of the threads on this forum have no thought put into them what so ever. They also have bad grammar and just generally stupid posters who I swear haven't taken an English class in their lives.

We get that you want a buyable ending/interesting gameplay/Der Riese to be finished, that you feel the need to make a post about the Cosmic Silverback even though there are five about him already, that you like to make a 1-2 sentence thread, and that you will back up your idea no matter how stupid/nonsensical it is, or how many people tell you it's a bad idea.

Can we all just please stop and think for a second before we do something? This forum used to be great, with very intelligent people posting very frequently, and now it's just turning in the Zombies section on the official CoD website. (Trust me, you don't want to go there)

I am asking for moderators to be more strict, and delete/merging topics that are very similar, and for the general populace of this forum to spend time with what they post, and make sure it has correct grammar, and at least check that it hasn't been said before or that it contributes to furthering the research of Zombies.

Come on, CoDz, we can do this!

TL;DR

Y u no correct grammer???

-Agent A

It pains me to say this: Sure some threads are not on the right track but it should not be up to you to say that they should start getting put down, maybe they are in a rush, and I am telling you for as long as I have been here (a while) it never really had all of these intelligent post you speak of. If someone makes a mistake the community corrects him, the mods are doing their job already while the community helps clear up the threads, the bad ones go down about 2-3 pages, the good ones stay on top.