I have a question guys...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe they intentionaly spelled resurrection wrong so that when this interview came, there would definatly be a question on why its spelt wrong so he could give this clue to all zombie theorists that maybe der riese is spelled wong for a reason............its a long shot i know. :lol:

the only thing that throws me off is the fact that in an interview the developer said something like "some typos are just typos but you never know where the next easter egg or clue could be." somethin like that but the guy doing the interview was accually talking about the fact that REZurrection was spelled odd.

I thought this interview was about why Richtofens name was spelt wrongly in some subtitles on the Xbox copy of the game.

GUYS. the reason why its called Der Reise instead of Riese. is because Der RIESE, was The Giant, Der REISE is the Journey or Travel. Thats why its spelled diff, duh, lol, and as for the Rezurrection, hell i figured they wanted to make it look original and awesome looking so they added the Z , and cause its ZOMBIES, so figured they wuld put a Z instead of a S. But i cant wait for this map . its gonna be fuking badass ! hopefully they changed a bit in the new maps, maybe new characters or just the same fine with me, but made it diff alittle, cause hell i already played on the revamped WaW maps, i dont wanna play em again being the same, hopefully they changed sumthin in it, make it look different since its the final map pack n shit.