Shangri la monkeys on the moon

Hick3y1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you post enough you would understand thats against the rules on these forums. So i get my posts stolen all the time and these people are just trying to be copy cats so that they can get brains.

Yes, I know, I've read the rule guide and I've lurked enough to figure out most of the rules. But you don't need to complain publicly about it—message a mod about it or something. :)

Sorry to burst your bubble kid but i didnt steal anything iv never read your thread :/

It was something i saw while playing once and literely just now i double checked to see if i mis saw it and i did nothing happend i must of thought it was a shooting star in past mode...

Im not doing anything wrong just thought id share my find with the public

I hate you kid you should really stop stealing peoples threads. The reason i know you stole it from me is because the video i have the guy says that and its not true it apears of certain rounds. Dont believe me here is my thread get out of here trash. http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15067

Dude you sound pathetic by raging like that,you think you would be the only to find that? Considering that few people search the forums to not repeat info. Stop crying and deal with it. :facepalm:

Seriously man if irobbed this of you id have post the source

Im not even 100% what i saw was correct i just noticed it one game :/

Edit:

After watching the video in that guys post complaining i stole this info

I found its when the monkey slaps u and runs away when you see it fly off into space :)

Seriously man if irobbed this of you id have post the source

Im not even 100% what i saw was correct i just noticed it one game :/

Edit:

After watching the video in that guys post complaining i stole this info

I found its when the monkey slaps u and runs away when you see it fly off into space :)

ahhh thanks man ur the first guy i heard this from completely ur info u found it ur the guyyyy [brains] to u u deserve it loool

I hate you kid you should really stop stealing peoples threads. The reason i know you stole it from me is because the video i have the guy says that and its not true it apears of certain rounds. Dont believe me here is my thread get out of here trash. http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15067

One last thing before i take a deep breath and foget this mess

The info i posted was actually on the forum!

I didnt redirect any one to a youtube video to boost viewer count

I posted it here in words....

Pizza time yum yum

You guys should stop arguing and actually theorise about it.

Here's my theory, it's not a rocket, it's a spray of water, if water was shot at that pressure, it would look just like that, notice that when the "rocket" is finished, a mist falls from the sky, because it's water. It also makes sense considering the whole of shangri-la is powered by water.

True shangri la is powered by water but the size of the ship doesnt look large enough to shoot the entire team to the moon :/ to be honest it looks like it contains no more than 300 liters of water.

Dont forget the docs there aswell he might of made something to take them there