Weird Map pack 4 clue

CLAYMORE

Okay let me just say, i know im starting to get probably the worse rep here, but its fine, i just had to share this,

Okay so if you go on Firing Range and you go to the wooden building, (by spawn A) and you go to that crate right next to the stairs and window, you see a little can, that says Treyarch, okay big woop, who cares, but if you look closely, you can see a rounded rectangle around E-Y-A-R,

the only word i can make out of that is R-A-Y if you read it backwards and i already looked up EYAR, and RAYE and got nothing so yeahh idkk, and on top of those letters there are devil horns, and below those letters is a devil tail.....OMFG, was my first reaction, oh and behind the word Treyarch, there is some writing, i cant really make it out, oh anddd, you know that shed that says, "Next time bring beer" Wellll if you look a little bit above it, you can see more writing that is, unfortunately, covered by a rag type thing,

could we we be mistaken by thinking Hangar 18 was Treyarch's hint of an Area 51 map? Could Firing range be the next map?

Ughh only time will tell

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

let's just forget about your earlier posts shall we. :) you've learned your lesson.

Treyarch sometimes releases information about the next map pack a couple of weeks after the one before comes out on PS3 so we might find out soon.

There are also other hints about zombies that have already been found on this map. These include the word quarantine on a sign I think and you can also see a teddy bear somewhere on the map too I think. There may be more.

Nice find ;) sorry about my other post just it got kind of annoying i edited it and tweaked it abit to make it sound less "babyish" :?: but a moderator did say " speculation ideas should go in general discussion until an mp4 section is up."

I would say something about moving this but its a "clue" not in "

idea" man i cant wait till a Map Pack 4 discussion is up :lol:

Well anyway good find