The big Prestige 15 level 50 thread.

Matuzz

I have been Prestige 15 level 50 for a long time but when I got there I right away took my stats.

So here are mine:

Statics:

Time played: 9 days 13 hours 18 mins 44 sec

Total Wins: 982

Total loses: 1638

Kills: 40003

Deaths: 26216

KDR: 1.53

Assist: 6130

Accuracy: 13.81

Headshots: 3486

Best Kill Streak: 31

Top 3 most kills weapon:

MP5k: 3296

L96A1: 3103

AK74u: 2433

Top 3 most kills kill streak:

Chopper Gunner: 2841

Gunship: 1828

Napalm Strike: 1110

-------------------------

Also what guns you have in Gold?

I have:

L96A1

AK-47

M60

Spectre

Scorpion

--------------------------

And final question, what is your biggest K/DR in one match

Mine was 102.0

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

102 k/d?? Well either you're lying or you got the worst CoD players EVER on the other team :lol:

They were noobs :D

Holy crap :shock:

Why can't I get put with noobs like that! That's ridiculous dude, just tell me you weren't using Second Chance, cause that's sick! hahaha. How is your K/D not up higher though? 102 KD,19 KD,20 KD on your last 5 games there. Seems like it should be much higher than 1.53 overall.

We gotta play MP sometime! I could really use some other skilled people to play with.

K/D - 1.98 (2.34 on Deathmatch)

W/L - 1.10

Accuracy - 23.xx% (Famas)

Assists - WAY too many :lol:

Best Kill Streak - 32

And I'm almost always the MVP of the game, even when I'm on a losing team. It can be frustrating not having many skilled people to play with, so send me a request man!

[brains] for that EPIC game!!

102 k/d?? Well either you're lying or you got the worst CoD players EVER on the other team :lol:

They were noobs :D

Holy crap :shock:

Why can't I get put with noobs like that! That's ridiculous dude, just tell me you weren't using Second Chance, cause that's sick! hahaha. How is your K/D not up higher though? 102 KD,19 KD,20 KD on your last 5 games there. Seems like it should be much higher than 1.53 overall.

We gotta play MP sometime! I could really use some other skilled people to play with.

K/D - 1.98 (2.34 on Deathmatch)

W/L - 1.10

Accuracy - 23.xx% (Famas)

Assists - WAY too many :lol:

Best Kill Streak - 32

And I'm almost always the MVP of the game, even when I'm on a losing team. It can be frustrating not having many skilled people to play with, so send me a request man!

[brains] for that EPIC game!!

And no I don't use second chance that is for noobs. I mainly use Spectre with extended mags and play on Hardcore, that is very effective setup.

And yeah my over all K/D sucks because the earlier prestiges I just rushed for objectives getting myself killed a lot :lol:

And yeah we can play online sometime if you play on PC :D

Damn! Didn't see you were on PC! I'm on 360 unfortunately.

But I totally understand about the K/D from objectives though. Mine can get pretty ugly sometimes on Domination and Demolition.But I'd rather die 50 times in an objective game than be the kid who sits back and camps and doesn't even play the objective. I can't stand playing with those kids!

Well keep up the PC slaying buddy! :D

How do people level so fast? I'm only 3rd prestiege and I've had the game since it came out! What's the best way to earn XP?

HQ, CTF or demolition would give you lots of xp.

In PC its easier, you see we have 18 player servers and plenty of 24/7 nuketown servers.

I have played Hardcore SnD in Nuketown to get XP fast. :D

How do people level so fast? I'm only 3rd prestiege and I've had the game since it came out! What's the best way to earn XP?

In PC its easier, you see we have 18 player servers and plenty of 24/7 nuketown servers.

Whoa whoa wait, so you can play Nuketown 24/7 anytime you want on PC??!! And not just the one weekend like Xbox? That'd be sick if that was the case, and I'd be extremely jealous.

Nuketown 24/7 is usually the best game type for maxing your points, especially on Objective based games. When they do a Nuketown 24/7 and Double XP on XBL, the points are just ridiculous. If you take advantage of any Double XP weekend, you should be able to prestige once if not twice.

The best way to rack up XP is Obective based games like KillUall said. I usually only play Domination, Demolition, or Headquarters. But you actually have to play the obectives to make the most points. Plant bombs, capture flags, defend the objectives. Playing a strong defense on any objective based game will guarantee you some good points.

Whoa whoa wait, so you can play Nuketown 24/7 anytime you want on PC??!! And not just the one weekend like Xbox? That'd be sick if that was the case, and I'd be extremely jealous.

Nuketown 24/7 is usually the best game type for maxing your points, especially on Objective based games. When they do a Nuketown 24/7 and Double XP on XBL, the points are just ridiculous. If you take advantage of any Double XP weekend, you should be able to prestige once if not twice.

The best way to rack up XP is Obective based games like KillUall said. I usually only play Domination, Demolition, or Headquarters. But you actually have to play the obectives to make the most points. Plant bombs, capture flags, defend the objectives. Playing a strong defense on any objective based game will guarantee you some good points.

Yeah we can play Nuketown 24/7 every time, also many servers have banned second chance if some one uses it he is automatically kicked.

Also in PC we can mix game modes like we can play any mode in Hardcore or in Barebones or even Hardcore Barebones Nuketown 24/7 sniper only. :D

I like the sniper only servers also. :lol:

And everything is legit and used in official servers.

well heres mine

if been 15 prestige when i had 10 days..

(this is from 7/15/11)

Statics:

Time played: 26 days 2 hours 35 mins 20 sec

Total Wins: 4273

Total loses: 2135

Ratio: 2.01

Best Streak: 41

Kills: 81,652

Deaths: 35,028

KDR: 2.36

Assist: 9073

Accuracy: 18.79%

Headshots: 5520

Best Kill Streak: 49

Top 3 most Fav/Kills weapon:

M14: 11,270

Mp5k: 5469

ASP: 1339

Top 3 most Fav killstreak:

Spy Plane: 10,169

Counter: 3410

Blackbird: 411

gold guns have them all..

best K/d in a match .. 22..

PC gets double xp, could be that sometimes pc can ruin ur game because of connection trouble.

We have dedicated servers... MUCH less lag than in consoles.

And what you mean by PC gets double XP?

thought there would be more lags and hackers but double xp was a typo i ment nuketown 24/7.

Ok, but FYI PC servers give 100x better connection than consoles hosting system.

And it is easier to hack in PC but you can kick and ban hackers from servers so they really aren't a problem.

I see a hacker maybe once in a month.

Thanks for the tips! I was gone all weekend for the past two 2x XP weekends! XD