Wunderweapon robot?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome find man! I didn't even know CJ put up these Etc quotes. I wonder where they were going with this Wonder Weapon machine...

And the audio only supports the fact that the Scavenger IS a wonder weapon. Which some people questioned.

[brains]

Awesome find man! I didn't even know CJ put up these Etc quotes. I wonder where they were going with this Wonder Weapon machine...

And the audio only supports the fact that the Scavenger IS a wonder weapon. Which some people questioned.

[brains]

Yes, this topic needs to be revamped.

Hmm that is very odd. Looking at the top left it says "switcher" as the audio file. It is possible there is still that to find out. But they also had the sound for the dogs spawning, which may have been implemented but they used george instead

In one of Rictofens diaries he said there was a Mexican subject and that Dempsey was his replacement

Scavenger backwards is Gersch Device, and Gersch Device backwards is Scavenger. Try it yourself and see.

Do you mean the Scavenger explodes and the Gersch sucks?