Tactic for knifing a sentry gun for ghost pro **WITH STEPS**

This is one tactic that will help you get it easily.

Step 1. Equip the sentry gun killstreak

Step 2. Kill enough people to obtain that killstreak

Step 3. Throw said killstreak package in enemy territory

Step 4. Either camp and watch what they do with it, or wait until an enemy calls in your sentry gun

Step 5. Knife your stolen sentry gun

Step 6. Unlock said ghost pro challange

Step 7. Be awesome and pwn n00bs :D

AhUMc9R5D1A

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha I use this EXACT method to get my Ghost Pro after prestiging. People use sentry guns few and far between, so I always have to get my own and let them take it and then destroy it.

Also, I just realized yesterday you can actually shoot a turret enough times and complete that challenge pretty easily.

Good stuff Carbon!

Ghost gets such a bad wrap it's ridiculous.

You don't think Ghosts get pissed when they throw a nade right at someone face and they don't die cause of Flat Jacket? Or the fact they can't run as fast as Marathon, or they can't pick up ammo like the Scavengers. There's downsides to using the perk, as with any other perk. That's just how it works. If you're flanking and anti-flanking abilities are up to par, Ghost isn't that big of a deal anyways.

Though I will say that a Ghost using a Suppressed weapon and Tactical Insertion to camp your teams spawn is a pain in the ass and quite annoying.