Shangri-la list of all know so far

a list i compiled up for PS3 and PC users to see whats on the new map so i've played shangri-la for a bit and i will put what i've seen so far, others may help which would be great..

zombies:

zombie male normal damage

zombie female do less damage, 2 hits without jugg

skinny zombie do same damage as female

shreiker fast but low health

napalm is another george ramero so watch your back!

Napalm zombies will leave a fire trail like in multiplayer after you kill them

monkeys are weak and wont do anything but take powerups

The monkeys can hit you once and take away a certain amount of points, and if you kill a monkey before it touches another player or a power up, you get 500 points (1000 on double points.)

weapons, wall

all the same as before

weapons, box

same as before

monkey bomb

box, wonder guns

31-79 JGB-215 - upgraded called the fractalizer

7p0CUeSK_yE

Ray gun

perks

all perks from call of the dead no new ones

its like shi no numa random perk spawns except for quick revive

Knifes'

combat knife

bowie knife

Claymores'

spikemores

r571Bvjf9_c

grenades'

frag

semtex

pack-a-punch

activated when the spinning totems stop moving

you must stand on four stones with the 8 pointed star with skulls on them

switch 1 begining nest to quick revive

switch 2 through the first door to the left of quick revive down a bridge

switch 3 through the door to the right of quick revive in a cave

switch 4 next to power

XnEOnNqWT7A

map size: medium, tight

song - pareidolia-elena siegman

O7YAHQQQkcQ

there activated by 115 rocks again

rock 1 in the beginning behind fallen pillers behind quick revive

rock 2 go through the door to the right of quick revive and go through the cave till your in a room with a perk and semtex on the wall the rock will be over a edge next to some crates

rock 3 through the door to the left of quick revive there will be the wall maze get to the other side where the perk is down the stairs and go left to a wall the rock is in front of it..

35t3V-WqNQA

characters:

tank dempsey

nikolai belinski

takeo masaki

edward richtofen

richtofen is the only character who spawns with the golden rod "hint" "hint"

escape routes

minecartes

D_hxz8qCyyw

geysers

water slides

inside xbox gameplay only one i could find

Rem_q9N_7y0

radios

secret radio 1

GRp7_653jjk

[brains] to Trezombz for the radio transcript

This is the transcript of the First Radio. Feel free to put it in your first post just give me credit.

Brock: “The heat and humidity is just excrutiating. According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range just up this river. Gary(?) do you hear that? A waterfall. We must be close. Hand me the binoculars. There is a structure up ahead. If this is truly a gateway to Agartha, my work will finally be validated.”

Gary: “Uh Brock(?) I don’t think this place is abandoned.”

Brock: “Don’t be silly this place has to be thousands of years old.”

*Static*

Brock: ”I have found some unfinished carvings around the structure I cant make out. They do not look like… wait. What is this?“

*Door opening? then telporting noise *

Gary: “ What the hell was that? Why is the sky dark?”

Brock: “Its an eclipse. We must have…”

Running and Zombie Noises

Gary: “What are those things?”

Brock: “Zombies, we have to find another way.”

Gary: “Zombies? What are you talking about?”

Brock: “The writings must have been right. … No don’t touch that”

Doors and Gears Shifting*

Brock: “Damn. Take a look around and try to find another way out.”

Gary: “I got nothing.”

Brock: “We will have to conserve out supplies. Take your shoes off and hand me your socks.”

*Static and Zombie Moans*

Brock:” I have been trapped in the temple structure for days. Gary (a lot clearer this time) is dead and I don’t see a way out of here. I can still hear those zombies outside. I fear this is my last recording as the batteries are about to die and I will soon follow. One thing I can be certain of is that (sounded like he started to say Glo(ck) or Agar(tha))”

*Static Ends*

*edit Its agartha confirmed by alphasnake

easter egg: this is from NextGenTacticsZombies.. ''note'' the easter egg can only be done with four players any lower is impossible...

yvfcetDELf8

thats all I know for now let me know if you find any thing else....

EDIT: did the easter egg vids help anyone...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also where the quick revive is there's four buttons you push them then it turns nighttime and theres a giant meteor on the pack a punch and if you go where there the radio is you push another button and a guy is trapped similar to the ascension egg then theres a little game you have to play its all confusing but i could easily explain once i find out more and again sorry if i typed it all confusing. I suck at typing

Also if you play as rictofen you have the golden rod from call of the dead just thought i say that too. :D

Also where the quick revive is there's four buttons you push them then it turns nighttime and theres a giant meteor on the pack a punch and if you go where there the radio is you push another button and a guy is trapped similar to the ascension egg then theres a little game you have to play its all confusing but i could easily explain once i find out more and again sorry if i typed it all confusing. I suck at typing

Also if you play as rictofen you have the golden rod from call of the dead just thought i say that too. :D

i already have the thing about richtofen but i did not know the rest.. thanks for contributing...

This is the transcript of the First Radio. Feel free to put it in your first post just give me credit.

Brock: “The heat and humidity is just excrutiating. According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range just up this river. Gary(?) do you hear that? A waterfall. We must be close. Hand me the binoculars. There is a structure up ahead. If this is truly a gateway to Agartha, my work will finally be validated.”

Gary: “Uh Brock(?) I don’t think this place is abandoned.”

Brock: “Don’t be silly this place has to be thousands of years old.”

*Static*

Brock: ”I have found some unfinished carvings around the structure I cant make out. They do not look like… wait. What is this?“

*Door opening? then telporting noise *

Gary: “ What the hell was that? Why is the sky dark?”

Brock: “Its an eclipse. We must have…”

Running and Zombie Noises

Gary: “What are those things?”

Brock: “Zombies, we have to find another way.”

Gary: “Zombies? What are you talking about?”

Brock: “The writings must have been right. … No don’t touch that”

Doors and Gears Shifting*

Brock: “Damn. Take a look around and try to find another way out.”

Gary: “I got nothing.”

Brock: “We will have to conserve out supplies. Take your shoes off and hand me your socks.”

*Static and Zombie Moans*

Brock:” I have been trapped in the temple structure for days. Gary (a lot clearer this time) is dead and I don’t see a way out of here. I can still hear those zombies outside. I fear this is my last recording as the batteries are about to die and I will soon follow. One thing I can be certain of is that (sounded like he started to say Glo(ck) or Agar(tha))”

*Static Ends*

*edit Its agartha confirmed by alphasnake