**What we know so far (Possible Spoilers?)**

All I can say is so far the map was worth the wait and all the speculation. GREAT running map, decent layout, but no new perks, that I've seen. They may move, though. I only played one game so I can't confirm this. Power is interesting, I didn't get to ride any rail cars, but I did get the new Wonder Weapon second box spin. I never thought turning zombies into midgets then running over said midgets would be so fun!!

!!!Helping hints for new players!!!

1) Fire zombies suck. Don't get close to them, they will burn you. The only way I as able to kill the first one that ever spawned for me was to take him into water and kill him, but he explodes when you kill him, which downed me. Learn from my mistakes, kill at a distance lol

2) The maze, look for one section of wood planks when first entering, then follow from there. Just as easy as it sounds, and actually quite fun :P

3) Shrieker zombies, same effect as fire zombies when killed, explosion can harm you but seemingly easier to kill.

4) Power is two switches, one next to the other. Confusing, but all there.

5) Confirmed perks:

*Jugger

*Stamin-up

*Quick Reload

*Dead-Shot

*PHD Flopper

*Quick Revive

*Double Tap

6) Monkeys never stole a power up from me, then again, I didn't get many dropped...sorry...not much to report on monkeys just yet :(

7) When you leave spawn, on either side, bamboo will shoot from the ground, but it is NOT a trap. Just slows the zombies down.

8) Claymores are now called Spikemores and cost 1000 off the wall a few doors into the caves.

9) Perks move similar to Shi No Numa.

10) 3 Meteroite pieces to activate song, locations soon to come.

If anyone has anything to add, post it and I can update the original post. I'm trying to make a central point for what we know. That's all for now, I must slumber for a few hours, but I'll be back on to add more info before too long.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1.yeah the perks spawn randomly

2.there are 3 meteorites you gotta hit to get the song.

you step on a button across the bridge to activate the stairs to get to pack a punch, and its timed. when you run out of the certain time (when these star things go to the top of the staircase), a waterfall activates and you get pushed down and the stairs are gone till you activate them again

1.yeah the perks spawn randomly

2.there are like 5 meteorites you gotta get to get the song.

you step on a button across the bridge to activate the stairs to get to pack a punch, and its timed. when you run out of the certain time (when these star things go to the top of the staircase), a waterfall activates and you get pushed down and the stairs are gone till you activate them again

there is about 20 meteorites around the map but only 3 are needed for the song