Annihilation release time? ANSWER!!!

smurff707

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I were to set my alarm for 5:00 A.M; Wake up and turn on my 360 at 5:01 am; Put my black ops in my 360 at 5:03; Go to the store on black ops at 5:05; and look at the Map packs availabe, Annihliation should be ready for download with no errors at all like First Strike??

Is that what you guys are saying???????

Damn, that's pretty fast to wake up and turn on your 360 within a minute. Do you plan on sleeping right next to it? And it's going to take you twice as long to put the disc in? Doesn't that take like 5-10 seconds?

This was suppose to be joke and totally ruins it by me explaining it, but ill do it anyway lol...

My 360 is only 2 feet away from my bed on a shelf. I would have to find my black ops in my pile of clothes and books, open the case, press the button on the 360,and put it in; all of which would take 2 minutes.

And if I'm tired as hell Ill obviously do things slower than I normally do it like putting a disk into the 360.

Ahh I see. I'll throw you some [brains]