Best possible strategy for Shangri La

owner_101

Judging by the trailers this map looks kinda like Verrückt (tight corridors and corners) so to survive you would just run around the map. The best weapons for this would probably be the 31-79 JGb215 so if you get trapped you shoot it and run through the zombies. The other weapon would probably be the Ray Gun (if included) or a LMG like the RPK. Obviously you would have the monkey bombs. Perks wise you would probably want Quick Revive, Stamin-Up, Juggernog and any other perk you want.

This is a theory so don't flame.

What do you think you would want for a strategy.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm thinking the same, big circles around the entire map with a group. Hit a trap, hold off the area for a bit, then keep moving. Do that up until Round 30 or so until you have to run smaller circles independently.

It looks like this maps gonna be pretty tricky in the higher rounds. I can't wait!

judging by all the footage

id say optimum based on all parts of the level seen so far

1st gun

Optimum would be starting with a SMG or a Stakeout, then box till ray gun if poss

2nd gun

needs to be a heavy hitter so start with a assault rifle, Commando is a good choice if it comes up, then go for one of the 2 LMGs, i prefer the hk but its down to preference

there ARE a few open areas around shangri-la, seen the videos so know theres a couple of good grouping sections for your "Rape Trains"

but the majority is close quarters from what ive seen, esp on the cliff face and underground sections, so a shotty is great for that or a SMG for fast reload speeds.

i suggest not basing any strategy around the leprechaun gun, do not rely on any wondergun too much, any vet will tell you that

monkeys, claymores (upgraded crossbow if need be) are all needed for close quarter maps, weve known this since w@w, as there is a restriction on movement in tight maps

what ive seen is escape routes are key, the bamboo spikes that kill/slowdown zombies will be most useful imo along with the water slide

my area atm that would have my attention most is below the waterfall, as theres 2 exits and as far as i can see only 1 zombie window, which would be great for carbons camping hold outs