New Wonderweapon has a golden bar?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be the case that indeed there can be put different items on the gun. This might mean the effect is not only shrinking zombies but also other effects on zombies like the fire zombies or the blue aura zombies. Although I hope there is a different reason for those which is a boss round and special round. perhaps multiple special rounds.

The gun has myths attached to them it seems and the treyarch logo would also just be a clue. In fact the statue on the gun might be just about anything.

The story line which people think have been forgotten and abandoned are not if you have a decent mind. The last map showed more of the past then the future. it also showed extraordinary things.

The VR-11 is a nice weapon, it has more then 1 cause. I can name at least 5 and I bet that most of you do not like it since its a tactical gun and not something that just blows everybody straight to hell. I bet some of you did not even come further then knowing the fact that it can transform a zombie in to a human. I can explain what it does but it is not the right thread.

On the other hand this weapon we are talking about right now. It seems they use this "Golden bar" how the thread topic is proclaiming its name that it would be used as an iron sight. thus it might just show that it would look like a myth gun and yet the statue has no clue. Or perhaps it has a clue to easter eggs etc but yet unsolved. In my eyes it has to do something with the statues. But its all unknown what it might be or won't be. It was not even shown if the zombies who were hit are human again or zombies, if they attack you or leave you alone. If they brought "female zombies" more clear in the light since it has a certain effect. If it has effect on bosses or monkeys. Nothing is really known yet. Although I believe that this is not the first map with female zombies.

I wonder if you'll be able to shrink your teammates too

That's actually a pretty interesting idea you just put. No one thought that the V-R11 would make your teammates invincible, what if this gun does the same? I mean not necessarily make your teammates invincible, but maybe give them some sort of power-up? What if it has an opposite effect on the characters and turns them into giants! Or maybe make your weapons more powerful like a temporary Pack'a'Punch? That would be pretty awesome.

Here's my theories on the new weapon and map in general:

It will definitely be used to complete an Easter Egg(It has to)

I think that there will be another wonder weapon in the map that is more for killing, it could still be an old WW like TG, Winter's howl, Wunderwaffe, Scavenger; not necessarily a new one.

I hope either monkey bombs make a comeback, or a new distraction grenade makes a comeback(although the matryshka dolls could be nice for those tight spots that jimmy's talking about)

The new achievement:

Monkey See, Monkey Don't (5G) – In Shangri-La, get something from the monkeys.

I think this will have to do with the easter egg... acquiring something.... most likely in conjunction with this achievement as well.

Time Travel Will Tell (75G) – In Shangri-La, acquire the focusing stone.