Beware of the Shifting Walls

Tac

In the zombie map Temple on the DS, I'm pretty sure there's a wall that moves to uncover the mystery box, but you need the power first. Interesting... on consoles and PC it has to have some interesting things to do with that.

Nope. Just a door. Plus, there's no power switches on the DS version.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

What I've been thinking all along. If this is a sacred, mystical temple or shrine, I would expect some sort of mystical protection, thus inventing the "fire zombie thingies" as guards. If there is someone or something sacred in the middle, why would it remain unprotected?

EDIT: something I found about labyrinths-

Labyrinths are temples that enhance and balance and bring a sense of the sacred - a place where we can confirm our unity with the cosmos, awaken our vital force and elevate our consciousness. These structures are space/time temples where we can behold realities that oddly enough transcend space and time.

The labyrinth resonates to this numinous spiral, the Phi ratio known as the 'Golden Mean' found in all of nature.

oH MY GOD!That sounds perfect!

What I've been thinking all along. If this is a sacred, mystical temple or shrine, I would expect some sort of mystical protection, thus inventing the "fire zombie thingies" as guards. If there is someone or something sacred in the middle, why would it remain unprotected?

EDIT: something I found about labyrinths-

Labyrinths are temples that enhance and balance and bring a sense of the sacred - a place where we can confirm our unity with the cosmos, awaken our vital force and elevate our consciousness. These structures are space/time temples where we can behold realities that oddly enough transcend space and time.

The labyrinth resonates to this numinous spiral, the Phi ratio known as the 'Golden Mean' found in all of nature.

oH MY GOD!That sounds perfect!

The second quote, if you can find Alpha's topic on the Golden Ratio, was talked about in the thread, and in it he posted a picture of a swirl and that same exact pictre was on the site I found this information

Yeah i thought so too.... and they said that the "map" would automatically choose where you would go... sounds to me a certain ghost will be returning :P .... iv heard rumors about the wunderwaffe and flamethrower returning too which sounds cool.... its weird how treyarch switches the weapons up.... like in COtD they gave us the vr11 instead of the winters howl.... and now they give us a electric gun and flamethrower to face a fire boss LOL........ BTW when you shoot the vr11 isnt weird how the human acts like its being chased away by something (look closely at the red energy hes waving away from him) i think this could be samantha or something.... what do yall think???

Yeah i thought so too.... and they said that the "map" would automatically choose where you would go... sounds to me a certain ghost will be returning :P .... iv heard rumors about the wunderwaffe and flamethrower returning too which sounds cool.... its weird how treyarch switches the weapons up.... like in COtD they gave us the vr11 instead of the winters howl.... and now they give us a electric gun and flamethrower to face a fire boss LOL........ BTW when you shoot the vr11 isnt weird how the human acts like its being chased away by something (look closely at the red energy hes waving away from him) i think this could be samantha or something.... what do yall think???

• Administrators

The wunderwaffe and flamethrower rumors are by bad non-credible people that we have deemed on this forum to be fake. As for the map would be choosing, can I have a link to him saying that? We are not sure that they give us an electrical gun, where are you hearing this?

new weapons id like to see (as im abit bored)

as this is an ancient civilization shrouded in myth, ive decided to kick it off with

Bolas or Boleadoras

obviously with a zombie twist to it, like say, sticky semtex instead of the weights, or maybe a homing device attached to it (would love to swing a monkey bomb around like a maniac lol)

possibly a bow dart aswell with a long reload but have like a poison dart that slows zombies down or kills them instantly idk

as this is an ancient civilization shrouded in myth, ive decided to kick it off with

Bolas or Boleadoras

obviously with a zombie twist to it, like say, sticky semtex instead of the weights, or maybe a homing device attached to it (would love to swing a monkey bomb around like a maniac lol)

possibly a bow dart aswell with a long reload but have like a poison dart that slows zombies down or kills them instantly idk

Like a poison tip Ballastic Knife basically?

Bolas or Boleadoras

Like a poison tip Ballastic Knife basically?

yeah would be cool, useless but cool lol

The wunderwaffe and flamethrower rumors are by bad non-credible people that we have deemed on this forum to be fake. As for the map would be choosing, can I have a link to him saying that? We are not sure that they give us an electrical gun, where are you hearing this?

Umm lol You can hear him say in the reveal trailer that the map would choose which path you'd take(when Nikolai is being caged in by bamboo and the spike trap activates behind him)...... And the electrical gun IS the wunderwaffe ? lol...... so much for free theories and opinions on forums....

• Administrators

Umm lol You can hear him say in the reveal trailer that the map would choose which path you'd take(when Nikolai is being caged in by bamboo and the spike trap activates behind him)...... And the electrical gun IS the wunderwaffe ? lol...... so much for free theories and opinions on forums....

I missed the quote my bad. They have never even hinted the Wunderwaffe was in this map and your acting as if it's confirmed. And don't get high-and-mighty because I missed a quote. This IS free theories and opinions forum, so don't act like I just took that away.

I missed the quote my bad. They have never even hinted the Wunderwaffe was in this map and your acting as if it's confirmed. And don't get high-and-mighty because I missed a quote. This IS free theories and opinions forum, so don't act like I just took that away.

I know the wunderwaffe isnt confirmed but thats just my opinion that it MIGHT be in SL..... Yeah.... Im glad things are cleared up anyway.