Who's Ready!

7 more days until the release of shangri-la so just wanted to know what is everyone going to do the first day, I'm going to try to find everything I can about this map guns, song, big easter egg, ect. and I will try to make a list for PS3 and PC users since they will be busy with Call of the Dead so i'll try to show them whats new. but what are you guys doin.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Ak47 is in the map, then I will do everything in my powers to find the easter egg.

kthxbai

if the AK47 is in the map people wont have time for the easter egg they will just spam the box until they get it. that's just my prediction of what might happen if it was there tho I dont know if people would do that but just saying since everyone loves it.

If the Ak47 is in the map, then I will do everything in my powers to find the easter egg.

kthxbai

if the AK47 is in the map people wont have time for the easter egg they will just spam the box until they get it. that's just my prediction of what might happen if it was there tho I dont know if people would do that but just saying since everyone loves it.

Yeah but as i said, I will do everything to find the egg if the Ak47 is in.

kthxbai

'find new guns and perks'

If the guns and perks are going to be as awesome as that guys says they are going to be then i pick that one....!

If not then I will try to deal with that fire Zombie.

yeah that's what I think to if there will be new guns and perks then I want to get them,(ppsh 'fingers crossed'), and if it wasn't true then I will see what to do about that fire zombie.

Hey guys when a map first comes out and you play it for the first time does it feel to you that stuff in the map changed places?

For Example some reason when i first played it i remember myself finding the Trapped hero's door in the Juggernog room for some odd reason!

And when i first played Ascension the Place where the Mp5K is felt super big but now it seems so tiny!

Hey guys when a map first comes out and you play it for the first time does it feel to you that stuff in the map changed places?

For Example some reason when i first played it i remember myself finding the Trapped hero's door in the Juggernog room for some odd reason!

And when i first played Ascension the Place where the Mp5K is felt super big but now it seems so tiny!

Yeah, it feels like that when i play a map for the first time.

I think the first thing I'm going to do is play casually. I'll let other people find most of the easter eggs, maybe do some hunting of my own, but me and a fellow member are going to hightail it to hangar-18 and find those easter eggs first, so you don't have too many people searching for the same thing and you don't have to be careful of zombies

Yeah, it feels like that when i play a map for the first time.

back then i used to think nacht was so big, now it feels like im in a cardboard box when playing it.

I think the first thing I'm going to do is play casually. I'll let other people find most of the easter eggs, maybe do some hunting of my own, but me and a fellow member are going to hightail it to hangar-18 and find those easter eggs first, so you don't have too many people searching for the same thing and you don't have to be careful of zombies

If I know my friend, he will go strait into hanger 18 and search 'everywhere' for easter egg... he may not be a great player but he's one hell of a zombies fan..

well me and my friends number 1 objective on the map will be FIND THE SONG. Elena is just so awesome.

after that we will go find the easter egg. we found the heros trapped on call of the dead are first time playing. but than again that was just a IN YOUR FACE SUCKER easter egg. hopefully this one will be ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND. like the ascension easter egg and it makes u keep wondering: is it really over ?

but of course i am worried about MR.bald fire dude coming out of no where and beating the hell out of me like George did. but never the less the map should be awesome.

well me and my friends number 1 objective on the map will be FIND THE SONG. Elena is just so awesome.

after that we will go find the easter egg. we found the heros trapped on call of the dead are first time playing. but than again that was just a IN YOUR FACE SUCKER easter egg. hopefully this one will be ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND. like the ascension easter egg and it makes u keep wondering: is it really over ?

but of course i am worried about MR.bald fire dude coming out of no where and beating the hell out of me like George did. but never the less the map should be awesome.

yeah the fire zombie will be a pain but if he avoids me like george did hell i wont mind... I do believe this will be the best map..