The Distraction?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with you, upgradable monkey bombs which (obviously) distract for longer and have a stronger explosion.

some ppl just dont understand zombies...there is always something OP in any game

The Gersh was kinda OP they would get rid of allot of Zombies.

The Monkey bomb PaPed would be just like the Gersh just More funnier to use.

you guys are forgetting the awful lawton.

maybe theyre trying to have the crossbow serve a greater function.

only thing is, the power isnt that strong. and you only have 12 shots. also taking up a precious 2nd weapon slot, i have used it a few times before, and i just find myself using up all the ammo within 1 round, so i dont see a point in it

@samantha maxis

the gersh was a little OP, but it did take a second or so for some of the ones really close to you to be sucked away

But when the Teammate gets up with no Jug He'll just die again because of the Zombies.

good point, however the moral of the story is dont get downed :P ive survived high rounds with no jug after being downed

a combination of skill (at running) and teamwork will get you through the bad times