Shangri-La timeline

TFG Dubz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Mhm... I guess all will be revealed overtime...

And that quote could be for fun... or it could be another hint towards my extraction team the illuminati theory! >_>

You think NB is in Illuminati?

Well I think the team excluding Richtofen was sent by the Illuminati. And it is hinted that Nikolai was offered a spot...

I can't find the specific quote right now but it went along the lines of "Nikolai you will take up on that offer of the Illuminati ja?". Probably why he is so fond of Nikolai right? And his quote when he examines Nikolais portrait. "His eyes are following me". All seeing eye? I'm just saying theres a large possibility.

• Administrators

Well I think the team excluding Richtofen was sent by the Illuminati. And it is hinted that Nikolai was offered a spot...

I can't find the specific quote right now but it went along the lines of "Nikolai you will take up on that offer of the Illuminati ja?". Probably why he is so fond of Nikolai right? And his quote when he examines Nikolais portrait. "His eyes are following me". All seeing eye? I'm just saying theres a large possibility.

I can see him being in the Illuminati (maybe he's the boss) but it says Dempsey is extraction leader

• Administrators

Found the quote. When Nikolai gets a headshot Richtofen says "You will take the illuminati up on their offer no?".

Yup, I'm listening through quotes now, did you know he was set on fire? Anyways, back on topic. So do you think S-L is before Ascension or no?

• Administrators

I think it took place between Ascension and Kino. He doesn't seem to have the giant red line on his left cheek like ascension.

Can you find a picture pl0x? And I heard Tak had no mustache during Ascension, true? Pic? So (time period wise) they went from SNN, to DR, to Kino, to CoTD, to S-L, then Ascension

Cuz they didn't go to S-L w/o getting to CoTD, so that would put it between Kino and Ascension also right?

• Administrators

Too lazy to post a pic but just look carefully at Richtofen going down the mine cart. Either he washed his cut veeerrry good or there is no cut. And Takeo does have a mustache on Ascension.

Yup. posted pics on my other post, it's defo before Ascension

• Administrators

Too lazy to post a pic but just look carefully at Richtofen going down the mine cart. Either he washed his cut veeerrry good or there is no cut. And Takeo does have a mustache on Ascension.

Yup. posted pics on my other post, it's defo before Ascension

Not proven!

lulz check it again!

Richtofen quotes "the Illuminati will never have me again" so no he isnt working for the Illuminati or MJ12 anymore.

theres no proof saying we can travel backwards in time so Shangri-La is set after COTD which is the paradise the team were sent to, as so far we have only travelled forward in time.

thing people seem to forget is even if you travel forward and back in time, it doesnt mean your clothes would revert to original states, its a ridiculous notion imo but one that could be possible in zombies i guess (at a stretch)

i will admit that its possible the team went back in time from COTD, but what would be the need, Shangri-La still hasnt been found, its a myth, so therefor treyarch wouldnt need to set it in the past. also, if you look at the night time image in OP then you would see the planets starting to align, backing up my original point. i guess only way we will know is by checking planertry alignments in the past

• Administrators

They say they travel too far forward in time so it's implied they go back. And I agree it is a stretch to them Cushing clothes based on time period, thats why Ascension is after Shangri-La

They say they travel too far forward in time so it's implied they go back. And I agree it is a stretch to them Cushing clothes based on time period, thats why Ascension is after Shangri-La

good point, however Dempsey also mentions "wait! you took us hear on purpose?!"

ok i know it obviously means the "place" and not the "time" but it could be taken either way depending on your outlook on the timeline.

bottom line is though, Treyarch like to mess the map order up so it IS more than likely Shangri-La is set before all the maps year (timewise) as NDU was the first map we played but the second outbreak.

i still believe though that it set after COTD and before 2012 december due to the dark clip of the preview and what looks like planets aligning (either that or is some sort of lunar eclipse which would be possible also due to the mayan calendar in COTD)

• Administrators

good point, however Dempsey also mentions "wait! you took us hear on purpose?!"

ok i know it obviously means the "place" and not the "time" but it could be taken either way depending on your outlook on the timeline.

bottom line is though, Treyarch like to mess the map order up so it IS more than likely Shangri-La is set before all the maps year (timewise) as NDU was the first map we played but the second outbreak.

i still believe though that it set after COTD and before 2012 december due to the dark clip of the preview and what looks like planets aligning (either that or is some sort of lunar eclipse which would be possible also due to the mayan calendar in COTD)

Well, the 2012 thing isn't relevant though since CoTD is in March of 2013. And I do think it just means place.

Check the CoTD section of my post, it has the answer in the bottom left of the pic http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 67&t=11967

ah nice, however theres only 2 numbers on the board (that i can see), ive looked at various different boards used in several dozen different movies (gotta love google) and the 2 digit dates all seem to be the day and month, not month and Year. however ive yet to find a 2 digit clapper board used in any George Romero so its possible its how he does it.

That being said, its American right? look how Treyarch do the dates in Call of duty, take Annihilation for example 6.28.11 Meaning June the 28th 2011, so it could be the first 2 digits which would be march the 13th just as much as it could mean march 2013

also, the team travel from COTD to paradise, the achievement is very specific about that. now i do agree they could go back in time for shangri-la, for instance when they travel forward in time they look older, so travelling in to the past could get rid of the cuts ect the team encountered in Ascension...

however it works in reverse aswell, the team travelled forward in time from ascension which was set in late 60s to COTD in current time which would give more than enough time travelling through the aether to heal said wounds (in theory)

• Administrators

Check the CoTD section of my post, it has the answer in the bottom left of the pic viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11967

ah nice, however theres only 2 numbers on the board (that i can see), ive looked at various different boards used in several dozen different movies (gotta love google) and the 2 digit dates all seem to be the day and month, not month and Year. however ive yet to find a 2 digit clapper board used in any George Romero so its possible its how he does it.

That being said, its American right? look how Treyarch do the dates in Call of duty, take Annihilation for example 6.28.11 Meaning June the 28th 2011, so it could be the first 2 digits which would be march the 13th just as much as it could mean march 2013

Well they did look older in Kino than in Der Riese, but they looked EVEN older in Ascension which is supposed to before Kino.... And turns out it's 3/17 not 3/13, so I think it means March 17,20??

also, the team travel from COTD to paradise, the achievement is very specific about that. now i do agree they could go back in time for shangri-la, for instance when they travel forward in time they look older, so travelling in to the past could get rid of the cuts ect the team encountered in Ascension...

however it works in reverse aswell, the team travelled forward in time from ascension which was set in late 60s to COTD in current time which would give more than enough time travelling through the aether to heal said wounds (in theory)

Well they did look older in Kino than in Der Riese, but they looked EVEN older in Ascension which is supposed to before Kino.... And turns out it's 3/17 not 3/13, so I think it means March 17,20??

Soz mate didnt realize u replied, thought u just quoted everything I said lol

True, but ascension is set after kino because it was.set.during the space race, kino was set before by possibly up to 4 years imo

I thought the second 3 lookind different but couldnt get a frame.by frame video, if its the case I defo think its march 17th 20 erm, im gonna go with present day timeline, 2011, for the simple.reason I dont think treyarch will go into the future just yet, not for a map not feafuring playing as the team anyway, but could be wrong

• Administrators

True, but ascension is set after kino because it was.set.during the space race, kino was set before by possibly up to 4 years imo

I thought the second 3 lookind different but couldnt get a frame.by frame video, if its the case I defo think its march 17th 20 erm, im gonna go with present day timeline, 2011, for the simple.reason I dont think treyarch will go into the future just yet, not for a map not feafuring playing as the team anyway, but could be wrong

Sorry I forgot to put it in color lol

But I think Ascension takes place in 1981 due to the EXPOSED magazine. Also, they look WAY older from Kino to Ascension. I think, when you teleport you look the age of what time period your in maybe?

Sorry I forgot to put it in color lol

But I think Ascension takes place in 1981 due to the EXPOSED magazine. Also, they look WAY older from Kino to Ascension. I think, when you teleport you look the age of what time period your in maybe?

Hey, just curious did Treyarch really confirm that Ascension and FIVE were set in the same place? If so wouldnt that mean they both took place in the 1960's during JFK's presidency? Again just curious.