What wonder weapons/grenades will be in Shangri-La?

Phoenix

I left the ray gun out because it is obviously going to be in there.

I think we might get some variation of the VR-11 because it probably has something to do with the story and then a new wonder weapon, and i hope we get monkey grenade back.

I left it at 3 because that seems to be the limit. Ascension 2 grenades 1 weapon. COTD 2 Weapons 1 grenade

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm the Scavenger will be in Shangri-La. It can be seen in Richtofen's hands while it shows the first person perspective of the mine cart.

I really hope that your eyesight is bad, because this is a close quarters map form the looks of it - it would be a shame if the most powerful gun was the most long ranged.

Anyway, the Ray Gun comes with all maps, so we will be seeing it for sure. I'm hoping/expecting for the Wunderwaffe DG-2, Freeze Ray, and Monkey Bombs.

I can confirm the Scavenger will be in Shangri-La. It can be seen in Richtofen's hands while it shows the first person perspective of the mine cart.

I really hope that your eyesight is bad, because this is a close quarters map form the looks of it - it would be a shame if the most powerful gun was the most long ranged.

Anyway, the Ray Gun comes with all maps, so we will be seeing it for sure. I'm hoping/expecting for the Wunderwaffe DG-2, Freeze Ray, and Monkey Bombs.

Actually, you're right. As the video was in motion it looked exactly like a Scavenger, but I went into 720p and paused to get a screenshot, but I realized it is in fact an M16. Sorry!

I also noticed in a similar image, the zombies are standing still even though Richtofen is in front of them. It looks like how they would if a monkey was thrown.

*Credit to Matuzz for the picture

I see the bowing knife! Finally a bowie knife is back. I hope they can show the gameplay before the release. :)

Yeah, it's in the left of the picture I took. Within a second you can also see the power switch behind all the zombies, but it's blocked by other object in the picture I took.