Theater Mode Suggestions/Feedback

In this thread please post any suggestions you have for theater mode, or feedback on features we already have.

The theater mode concept is an ever changing and improving feature, so I am curious what kind of things you would like to see in future versions.

Personally I would like to see some kind of audio filter to choose which sounds are active during playback.

Ready.... Go!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+Simplify dolly cam

+Final Killcams

+"Skip" feature, instead of having to wai to fast-foward

+option to follow grenades, killstreak, claymore, etc. like in killcams

+ Theater mode in MW3 Survival

+Ability to download clips to your PC

+ Ability to link Xbox and PS3

+ Add all teamspeak sounds, from enemy and your team. So, any chat done in game-chat, record it. Would be helpful for Competition.

+Make it so Your theater party can view any part of the video, instead of skipping when you skip, rewinding when you rewind, etc.

- the 30 second limit for ELITE users.

maybe a "Montage Mode" where you can combine some of the videos you already have and put them together?

maybe be able to add music on your video?

and maybe being able to change some effects like color, like being able to put it black and white

I'll try to come up with more later

Regards Yellow-card8

maybe a "Montage Mode" where you can combine some of the videos you already have and put them together?

maybe be able to add music on your video?

and maybe being able to change some effects like color, like being able to put it black and white

I'll try to come up with more later

Regards Yellow-card8

On the console?

+ Add all teamspeak sounds, from enemy and your team. So, any chat done in game-chat, record it. Would be helpful for Competition.

actually that is illegal. that is the reason they do not do this in theater mode. by the law, they are only allowed to record video, not sound. thats why CCTV is only video. the government probably records sound. they can only record on or the other

my suggestion though would be to follow the projectile. sooo many times i have gotten amazing ballistic knife or crossbow shots and i have to screw around with the camera for so long to get it to follow it and look good.

This isn't so much a theatre suggestion, more of a Lobby suggestion.

Being able to select a music file from your HDD that plays in lobbies, i don't mean proper game lobbies, but the ones where you invite people to it then press 'find match'. It would be good if you're waiting for people and want to play something to a mate. Obvs this couldn't be in Game lobbies, as you'd get people blasting out 3 different songs at the same time.