I want World at War 2! Do you?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a WaW revamp and have it redone with better colors and black ops graphics. They've proved that they could do it with the zombie maps, so do it with the entire game! I would even pay the same price I did for my OG copy.

Same. But with the gore, they must keep it at its current WaW coloring.. looks better IMO. And if they did do this, they should keep the original zombie maps, not the BO style, because there were so many things that made no sense in the BO version, most of which I hated.

WaW zombies (engine-wise) is horrible in comparison with BO. I hate the exponential increase in zombies per round, I think it should max out at, oh, say 250 zombies per round, or about a solid 10-15 min per round, but other than that, BO zombies engine was almost flawless. Glitching was cut down at least two fold, and Revive turned out to be insanely useful, in solo at least, and you didn't get superglued to zombies if you got hit by one. That was the real Godsend in Blops IMO. Can't tell you how many times I've died from BS downs because I got stuck on a zombie while it hit me.

I would love it,because every single shooter is now in modern days.

I am still feeling better about old titles like Cod WAW,old MOH titles,

that was realy fun.Now with MW3 they making only the game easyer because the 80 percent sales are

doing 10 years old kids.

So waw II would be awsome but it wont happen!Black Ops II is alredy in development!

YES but for once include all fields of war. Go back to CoD1 with the American/Brit/Russian, then mix with WaW to also include the pacific

Have lots of characters rather than two, it was a 6 year war, so have many.... French as the germans invade... russians in stalingrad... Polish jews/freedomfighters hiding out in Warsaw, maybe a favelea style mission where you jump from roof to roof (as Himmler made the army destroy them to flush out jews... ok but dont start with the whole, 'its offensive to have a game mentioning the holocaust', even when it is one or two missions where it isnt mentioned... blotting out any mention of it is surely more offensive? But anyway. Then Brits in north africa, americans in the pacific, maybe the brit then moves on to italy/france (D-Day) or the american gets wounded and posted to the european front... or something, all ending with missions crossing over in berlin, just like CoD1

patriot 6 is 90% terrorism and terrorist groups

so there's nothing 3arc cant do exept show real pictures of oh say osama bin laden,hitler etc

my point isTHEY WILL CENSOR NOTHING

I know zombieofthedead mentioned this, but I forgot to add it to my list when I first wrote it, and like him, I think it would be amasing, but people never will do it as firstly they don't want to offend those people who still have a hang up and secondly because as I said, people don't like inconvenient truths like war is not fun, you cant regenerate health, the enemy are humans just like you.

Come on, if you shoot germans then play as one shooting americans, people will not enjoy it, and i bet you some America senator will condemn it as will a pm over here as it 'promotes the idea of harming our soldiers' (so shooting other countries is fine then? :D), just like how Germany banned parts of Black Ops as it 'promotes nazi ideology' just because it had nazi symbols in it and wasn't art or historical sources (the only two things allowed their symbols in German now.)