Go and figure this out.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the other guy have some many more points than you?

Not my video so I don't know.

The guy with all the points was most probably doing the train outside the lighthouse and the other guy was probably at the bottom of the ice slide. Me and my mate do this all the time and whoever is doing the train and flopping the zombies ends up with tons of points cause pretty much all of the zombies go to them. It's a good strategy, lots of people do it but it makes the game really boring.

^^^ What is with that guy in your sig, is he swivelling on a butt plug???

That's a really weird glitch, you can't even see where the zombie landed...

I hate that zipline, I always get stuck up there cos the damn thing won't let me slid down it, even when I have completely opened up the boat you land on.

^^^ What is with that guy in your sig, is he swivelling on a butt plug???

That's a really weird glitch, you can't even see where the zombie landed...

I hate that zipline, I always get stuck up there cos the damn thing won't let me slid down it, even when I have completely opened up the boat you land on.

lol :lol: have you never seen Inglorious Basterds....Awesome film, the company I work for was responsible for most of the props equipment for the film. Christoph Waltz is amazingly funny as a Nazi colonel in the film. And as for the zipline, that happens to me aswell.

No not seen it yet, my second daughter was born just before it came out so I never got chance to go see it.

Finally someone else having the same problem with that zipline, everytime I mention it I get told I need to open the boat up, but I already know that

well, considering the map and its design and everything...

pretty all spots are pretty fast reachable

lighthouse to ship by zip

spawn to lighthouse by foot

ship to whatever by foot

and so on

they only problem we have, your teammate dies in the power room and you are in the lighthouse. oops, better you have staminup. imho no idea why they made that jumpdown from ship (power room side) to ship deck (jug side) a one way. pretty stupid imho. anyway, that zipline would make sense. either it is still in, maybe a secret one, or it was in and they removed it - not completely obviously - for some reason.