Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far only ones answered by way2g00 are:

Oasis Q right,

[brains] for the UO on new weapons Q. You mixed up satchel charges with the M1911 but thats only one.

the Global conflict Q,

The eyebrows Q, ill give you that, they're really orange but there's debate as they are quite pale.

the nova date Q,

Johannesburg Q,

The Q on Soap and Nikolai in India,

[brains] onthe polish Q cod 3

[brains] on CoD 3 date

[brains] on Griggs Q

Sorry you need the way to work out when the CoD 4 campagin was set, not just the date, thats too easy :P

Sorry but you DIDN'T get the MW2 Q on training, its under MW2 remember.

You only got one of the maps, there's two which were set to be in variety so one [brains] ,

whoever names the other gets [brains]

Sorry its not UO for the feature available in all pc modes, the clue is the fact i then asked what keys it used.

Sorry its not the medic speech, I said the Cod credits, not game. Its written, not spoken like the rest of the credits if thats a clue.

I can't give out this many brains at once so you guys help out :D

RabbitZombie got:

black ops reply Q first (sorry way2g00 but he beat you to it)

Yes it was called Call of Duty 5 originally

Sorry but you DIDN'T get the MW3 question answer I was looking for, but they are both true, so two [brains] to you anyway :D

Way 2 g00 got the next global conflict Q, it was a reference to the opening title speech :P

and [brains] for the Q on Makarov,

but extra [brains] to anyone who can name the genetic trait

[brains] to ghostmayhem for the thing MW3 didn't have Q!

Thats a total of 10 [brains] for way2g00 (I've allready given him 1, so 9 :mrgreen: )

RabbitZombie got 3 [brains]

ghostmayhem got 1 [brains]

Questions still unanswered:

General:

What game feature is available for pc players which isn't available in console versions of all CoD games (clue, its not anything to do with multiplayer, i.e. typing or dedicated servers.)

What defult key(s) control this?

Call of Duty:

What were the 8 tips in the Call of Duty instruction manual? Words in bold will suffice.

What was the last sentance of the CoD credits?

Call of Duty: 2

What were the first two new WW2 guns to be featured in this game?

Which character is referenced in MW and MW2 singleplayer and multiplayer maps (clue, they have no name, a description will do.)

Call of Duty: 4

What date is the game set in, and how can you work this out through the campaign? to get [brains] you must do this

Name two MW2 maps that were meant to b in the variety map pack for CoD 4. (one has been done: Favela)

World at War

What do the lyrics in the main menu music translate as?

What was the controversy surrounding this game (clue: ESRB.)

MW2

Who are you training at the beggining of the campaign? (full title please or no [brains] )

What genetic trait does Makarov have? (medical name only now)

Which new location was planned in MW2 but was cut out? (clue: part of it was still in the game)

so far only ones answered by way2g00 are:

Oasis Q right,

[brains] for the UO on new weapons Q. You mixed up satchel charges with the M1911 but thats only one.

the Global conflict Q,

The eyebrows Q, ill give you that, they're really orange but there's debate as they are quite pale.

the nova date Q,

Johannesburg Q,

The Q on Soap and Nikolai in India,

[brains] onthe polish Q cod 3

[brains] on CoD 3 date

[brains] on Griggs Q

Sorry you need the way to work out when the CoD 4 campagin was set, not just the date, thats too easy :P

Sorry but you DIDN'T get the MW2 Q on training, its under MW2 remember.

You only got one of the maps, there's two which were set to be in variety so one [brains] ,

whoever names the other gets [brains]

Sorry its not UO for the feature available in all pc modes, the clue is the fact i then asked what keys it used.

Sorry its not the medic speech, I said the Cod credits, not game. Its written, not spoken like the rest of the credits if thats a clue.

I can't give out this many brains at once so you guys help out :D

RabbitZombie got:

black ops reply Q first (sorry way2g00 but he beat you to it)

Yes it was called Call of Duty 5 originally

Sorry but you DIDN'T get the MW3 question answer I was looking for, but they are both true, so two [brains] to you anyway :D

Way 2 g00 got the next global conflict Q, it was a reference to the opening title speech :P

and [brains] for the Q on Makarov,

but extra [brains] to anyone who can name the genetic trait

[brains] to ghostmayhem for the thing MW3 didn't have Q!

Thats a total of 10 [brains] for way2g00 (I've allready given him 1, so 9 :mrgreen: )

RabbitZombie got 3 [brains]

ghostmayhem got 1 [brains]

Questions still unanswered:

General:

What game feature is available for pc players which isn't available in console versions of all CoD games (clue, its not anything to do with multiplayer, i.e. typing or dedicated servers.)

Call of Duty:

What were the 8 tips in the Call of Duty instruction manual? Words in bold will suffice.

What was the last sentance of the CoD credits?

What were the first two new WW2 guns to be featured in this game?

Which character is referenced in MW and MW2 singleplayer and multiplayer maps (clue, they have no name, a description will do.)

What date is the game set in, and how can you work this out through the campaign? to get [brains] you must do this

Name two MW2 maps that were meant to b in the variety map pack for CoD 4. (one has been done: Favela)

World at War

What do the lyrics in the main menu music translate as?

What was the controversy surrounding this game (clue: ESRB.)

MW2

Who are you training at the beggining of the campaign? (full title please or no [brains] )

What genetic trait does Makarov have? (medical name only now)

Which new location was planned in MW2 but was cut out? (clue: part of it was still in the game)

COD-Last sentence was No cows were harmed in the making of this game

COD2-Two new WW2 guns in COD2-M3 Grease Gun, PPS-42

COD4-2011 isn't this in the intro?

WAW-Brave Soldat, die with me, die with me, brave soul, brave soldier, brave soldier, come die with me brave soldier.

WAW-Immensing gibbing and gore

MW2-Afgan National Army

MW2-Heterochromia iridum

hope for some brainz

General:

IWNET

Ingame host migration?

Nothing?

Command

Private First Class Joseph Allen (Private Allen in short)

p.s : I can't beleive I messed up this one, shame on me.

Sorry already got that one. :) look a couple posts above yours.

Yea I was thinking about posting them all together and you beat me in time.

What feature is available to PC but not consoles? Map creation/editing

Keys: I have no idea, so command?

I'll add mor soon

I think the controversy is it's immense gibbing and gore (which I miss from WaW)

The character who is referenced... Is it that Russian guy who price is friends with? On the mission where you assault Al-Asad safe house? I believe I saw him in the MW3 campaign, in the sewer.

PFCSNAFU gets 5 [brains] for:

COD-Last sentence was No cows were harmed in the making of this game

COD2-Two new WW2 guns in COD2-M3 Grease Gun, PPS-42

WAW-Brave Soldat, die with me, die with me, brave soul, brave soldier, brave soldier, come die with me brave soldier.

MW2-Afgan National Army

MW2-Heterochromia iridum

The controversy with ERSB was that it was the first WW2 game to feature an M rating in the series.

The reasons ERSB gave were not only the gore, but the swearing and horror references (zombies and torture), Japanese outcry about the pacific campagin and the dark tone.

You are Joseph Allen, training the ANA at the beginning of MW2! Took long enough! Well done PFCSNAFU.

Nice guesses for the pc question, but the clue is the key(s).

Aaaand no ghostmayhem it's not Kamarov, he was only in MW series.

Questions left:

General:

Call of Duty:

What date is the game set in, and how can you work this out through the campaign? to get you must do this

MW2

Which new location was planned in MW2 but was cut out? (clue: part of it was still in the game) Someone gave two :P I will only give [brains] if you actually answer the question properly :D And a bit of a description of how the mission was to play out.