Does the wunderwaffe still take your Jugg?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard about this, but never had it explained. So if you get zapped by the Wonderwaffle, you lose Jugg? For good or for a round? I wanna know b/c you can't rebuy it if it takes it for good which sucks!

Im pretty sure it means that if you have jug, it has no effect if you have the wunderwaffe in your possession. so you still went down in like 2 hits instead of 4

Like said above, now the DG-3 JZ doesn't take your life to 1 anymore (in W@W it doesn't made you only lose jug', but also die in one hit only...). To balance for this, it can only kill now 10 zombies like the DG-2...

Personnally, that's why I prefered the DG-3 JZ in W@W.

Like said above, now the DG-3 JZ doesn't take your life to 1 anymore (in W@W it doesn't made you only lose jug', but also die in one hit only...). To balance for this, it can only kill now 10 zombies like the DG-2...

Personnally, that's why I prefered the DG-3 JZ in W@W.

Speaking of DG-3 JZ, I was playing Kino a week or so ago, and when I got the Thundergun from the box, Tank said "Could it be? The DG-3?". This is news to me, this gun being the Thundergun, but I'm pretty sure other people would have heard of this.

Back to the Wonderwaffe, if it's in your possession once you hit yourself with it, you lose Jugg, correct? So if you trade it away, then get it back, you're good again, right?