New map, old location?

Ok I've saw the area 51 being the next map threads and they are all very good Theroys (probable better than the one I'm about to post)with lots of evidence to back them up but I thought I'll stick this one out there anyway

So we start back in the terminal,

ServantA00115.txt

Element 115 overview:

Sources include meteorites found in

Shi no numa

Tunguska

Groom lake

Der riese

Moon(confirmed via astronomical team)

These are the 5 locations that there Is element 115 and in the majority there has been a map based off them in some way

Shi no numa and der riese being selfexpanitary, 115 in ascension is from the moon, I strongly believe area51 will be a map in the future (if not mp3) but that leaves one place... TUNGUSKA

There is 115 in Tunguska witch would explain the zombies and Sam being there, since it has been so long since the meteorite hit some plants would have grown back around it (ferns in corner of COTD screen) And I'm think shi no numa style map but with different layout(you get what I mean right)

I know this isn't exactly a solid theory but it is possable and you never know what 3ARC have up there sleve next.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I've saw the area 51 being the next map threads and they are all very good Theroys (probable better than the one I'm about to post)with lots of evidence to back them up but I thought I'll stick this one out there anyway

ServantA00115.txt

Element 115 overview:

Shi no numa

Tunguska

Groom lake

Der riese

These are the 5 locations that there Is element 115 and in the majority there has been a map based off them in some way

Shi no numa and der riese being selfexpanitary, 115 in ascension is from the moon, I strongly believe area51 will be a map in the future (if not mp3) but that leaves one place... TUNGUSKA

There is 115 in Tunguska witch would explain the zombies and Sam being there, since it has been so long since the meteorite hit some plants would have grown back around it (ferns in corner of COTD screen) And I'm think shi no numa style map but with different layout(you get what I mean right)

I know this isn't exactly a solid theory but it is possable and you never know what 3ARC have up there sleve next.

The Tunguska map was Shi No Numa

ServantA00115.txt

Element 115 overview:

Shi no numa

Tunguska

Groom lake

Der riese

The Tunguska map was Shi No Numa

Tunguska=Russia

shi no numa= japan

shi no numa isn't tunguska but it has references to it ie.radio co-ordinates and "tunguska" written in one of the huts

also if shi no numa was Tunguska they wouldn't list it twice in the terminal if they were both the same place

• 2 weeks later...

Ok srry about that this following sentence is one of tfg dubz posts and I give all credit to him for finding out what aastral means

[aastral means southern/quote]

Also I think it will due to the fact that the plant seen in the cotd loading screen I think looks like a plant which would grow in a swamp like area