Gameplay Trailer

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coiTJbr9m04

Heres the version of it that hasn't been removed for copyright (This version wont get removed cause its on the Official COD youtube channel)

Hopefully we wont have any repeating threads. (I know we will)

But anyways, some guns i have seen are:

M4 carbine (With that dual scope you can see in the leak)

M4A1 (Looks exactly like MW2 version... Has grenade launcher)

MP5 (w/ EOTech(Holographic) sight...Can also be seen with suppressor)

Minigun

AK47

RPD (you can BARELY see it, but its definitely a RPD...I pad myself on the back for this find)

Was I the only one who noticed the WW3 before the W switched to MW3.....It took me like 5 views to realize that

I...did not notice that, nice :P

And I like the fact that it looks like MW2, I was a fan of that game, it ran smooth, it looked fine to me (graphics isn't something that I care about TOO much) what they'll probably do is remove the stuff everyone complains about and make it better...well maybe not probably, hopefully.

It looks like this game will take place in the near future, just like that one leak that came out months ago said. You can see the Freedom tower in the NY skyline, which is the replacement to the twin towers, which is not yet near completion. The leak said the game takes place in 2016 (I think.) That would fit the timeframe of the freedom tower being completed.

It looks like this game will take place in the near future, just like that one leak that came out months ago said. You can see the Freedom tower in the NY skyline, which is the replacement to the twin towers, which is not yet near completion. The leak said the game takes place in 2016 (I think.) That would fit the timeframe of the freedom tower being completed.

I was going to say that... :x

It could also be the London Underground, the Thames flows over it in many places.

It does look awesome, i love every CoD :P and playing in London will be a milestone for us Brits! We usually have to play in other countries... but we haven't been invaded for nearly a millenium.

It's Coming home!

It's Coming home!

Sing along! or just type...