Your Download time?

Technicuddle

Question

So i would like to know what is your download times?

I remember when i was Downloading Escalation it took me about 2 hours and it was a 989Mb lets say 1GB file (or close to that).

Oh and a better way to look at it would be i started downloading it around 5:45 AM

Got done at 7:30 AM

And first strike took me about the same time.

Im just using a ATAT DSL Modem With a Horrible Linskeys router with no Password

Im going to upgrade before Map pack 3.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

12 answers to this question

I can't remember how long it took me to download First Strike, but I got Escalation at 5:10 a.m. and it took about 10 minutes to download. I still don't know how it happened

Let me guess you have Comcast or New wave?

I really gotta switch to that.

Because i planned up a thing to play with my friends and i was the last person downloading it...

It was embarrassing to say the least.

I can't remember how long it took me to download First Strike, but I got Escalation at 5:10 a.m. and it took about 10 minutes to download. I still don't know how it happened

Because i planned up a thing to play with my friends and i was the last person downloading it...

I was there! :P

Mine took about 20 mins

I don't know what I have actually, possibly neither

^ This is Canada's version of "high speed". (Bell Canada)

Since our dumb government does not allow foreign competition, (including American companies) we are stuck with three horrible companies battling for our monies.

Our government just approved allowing foreign cell phone companies to enter Canada, but not internet companies :facepalm:

Anyhoo, it takes about 45 minutes to download a 1GB add-on. :(