Why do people suck at this map?

Is it the lack of camping? Any other ideas? My entire friends list got deleted so I am stuck playing with randoms on this map, and it seems everyones high round is 8 with 60-75ish kills. If anyone wants to play, send me a friend request or invite. I don't know the Easter egg, but I know not to shoot george

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Not so much him, as you can avoid him and not shoot him. He is just another just act like he is a boss and comes every 2 rounds, and have at least 2/3 camping spots leaving george at the other side of the map. OR just run and wing it.

But yeah my max level is 14 on solo (did achievement EE)

co-op (2)- 7

co-op(3)-11

co-op(4)- 9

This map is the hardest out of all of them, with the lack of traps... i don't even really use the flinger, ziplines are okay i guess... but it is mostly the spawning of the zombies too.. and the damn lake ;T

I think its because it is a much more realistic version of what fighting in a zombie apocalypse would be like. You just have to run strategically, try to find breaks, and be flexible in what you are doing. Unfortunately I don't think there is going to be a perfect catwalk to camp on when the zombies come. I feel like it will be much more like what we have in COTD.

Its really not hard when you get the hang of it. So many escape routes. I run and gun in all the maps so this is a dream come true. But all will about to change theres already cheap glitches. Almost every game ive played today we get to about round 10 and all of a sudden i hear some kid "yo man ill go to the glitch if you go down across the map im not moving".

For real? All that time testing this game and children are already hunting for those stupid glitches. I went down twice with 22 revives and a kid refused to come revive me because he was in the glitch and all he had to do was standup use the zipline and i was right there. Not cool.

I got to level 20-something with my one bud. I think some of it is that its very new and people are busy exploring and playing around with stuff and easter eggs and blah blah blah. The one time we said forget all that stuff, we held it down by the slide area for awhile until we ran out of ammo and well...

But for the most part me and friends have just been screwing around with all these easter egss and stuff. Once thats outta the way it'll be more about beating your high score.

In my honest opinion, it's not the skill of the players in a sense it's more of the fact that this map is a lot harder than any previous map.

1. You're essentially starting off Round One on a 'boss round' where the boss is impossible to kill until you get to the mystery box.

2. The map is gigantic and the fact that the box spawns from my personal experience either by the stairs to the lighthouse where you only need to open one door, or spawn at the far end boat where you have to open three doors and then are trapped if you don't have a crawler.

3. Like I said in 2, this map is gigantic and the fact that there are so many doors and passageways that you have to open if you want to survive really doesn't help surviving that fast.

[*] Going left of the spawn towards the Lighthouse/Stamin Up, there are a total of seven doors that you have to open.

[*] Going right from the spawn towards the boat, there are a total of eight doors that you have to open. The total being correct if I memorized the map correctly.

4. Right when you spawn the spawn is covered in Zombie spawn points, not just coming from the original four windows we're all so used to.

5. Unless you have a good enough team where spreading across opening doors isn't a problem and depending on how much money you have and how far you have to travel to the box, you essentially can only get one draw at the box. If not two draws each before it moves across the map where you have to waste money opening more doors just to get to the box.

6. The constant spawn areas for Zombies.

7. The realization that most people don't get in my opinion. Where that being that its stupid to stay in your group of four if you're playing online. Why? Because the spawns are so fast on this map it's insane.

[*] Take camping the top of the Lighthouse for example. Two windows and one set of stairs. If you have the zipline open and you absolutely have to leave, by the time you kill the Zombies to get some breathing space to use the zipline, halfway down the line Zombies are already spawning through windows on the other end and it's crazy.

[*] Camping in your group of four, unless your running, is just reason to get yourself trapped and downed.

8. Lack of traps. Now I never really used the traps, but they were good when you were out of ammo and needed to get the hell out of a situation.

Now this definitely wasn't a complaining rant if you happen to be reading this and be thinking that. I honestly love this map. It's huge, it's fun, and it actually takes skill and knowledge to survive on this one. If you don't know where you are going then you're screwed for sure. The best part for me about this map is the fact that there is no real camping spots so you're needed to run and Fling across the map and use the Ziplines to their fullest.

The one thing that bugs me though is how the creators commented on how they'd highlight sniping, and the only real thing they did was add the Scavenger into the game. I love the gun and all, but adding George and no real local to sit and snipe doesn't really help.

Totally agree on the sniping.

One point you didnt mention was Juggernaut being about as far away as possible from the spawn as well. And then once ya get it you have to open more doors to even get back to the spawn or the lighthouse. Takes quite a bit of money to get a decent gun + juggernaut and even then theres no guarantee of a decent gun.

Its hard! And I like it!