Just 1 day before release and all they have is a trailer?!

Honestly, I was expecting more, like an overview of all the features of CotD (like in the previous map pack, remember how some time before release IGN revealed the perks, Matroyashkas, Gerche, and space monkeys in Ascension?). Also, a few days before the map pack came out videos already came out describing IN DETAIL the various new features, like Gerches and Matroyashkas.

But it's just one day before the release of Call of the Dead and all that came out is a trailer introducing the new characters and one new zombie (George Romero). Aside from that there were just images of possible new weapons/perks but their abilities are still yet unclear.

So, were you expecting more (I know I was!).

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

.... why does it matter?

Just play the game, we don't need to know every detail before the map pack comes out, it comes out tomorrow not in a month so just chill ok. We can find out what this new stuff is and what it does on our own, it's better that way

If you haven't noticed, everytime Treyarch releases a new map pack, the details of the actual Zombie map have been harder and harder to come by. And that's because with every map pack, there is always SOMETHING new. With Escalation, they're keeping as much as they can secret, because they want us to find out for ourselves just how to play this map.

(new perks, environment changes, etc)

Are you kidding? At least this time we got a Trailer! For god's sake, we didn't even get a full fledged one last time, not to mention an Inside Xbox video as well.

My expectations were low after Ascension's pre-release, and they were exceeded this time around. Kudos to you, Treyarch.