New Wonder Weapon Theory V-R11 LAZARUS

Hey guys, I'm a long time follower of this site but this is my first post.

After reading that the V-R11 can bee upgraded to the V-R11 Lazarus, I googled Lazarus and the top result was that 'Lazarus' is referred to in the bible to a person who Jesus revives after being dead for 4 days.

Could the V-R11 Lazarus be able to revive dead players?

Here is the link to the article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus

Sorry if this is already posted, I looked but couldn't see it

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the [brains], I know that the V-R11 turns zombies back into humans, im hoping as some kind of distraction like the monkey bomb. Maybe the Lazarus can be used to bring back players who have been not just downed but killed like the defibrillator in L4D 2

If it can bring players who are downed and out of the game, how would you go about it? There's no real body to shoot it with unless... Zombie = Human = Player?

Ahh thats a cool theory, its just interesting that the gun can turn zombies into humans, why would it need to be upgraded unless it had another purpose ? unless it just turns more zombies into people, but that would be a bit disappointing.

If it can bring players who are downed and out of the game, how would you go about it? There's no real body to shoot it with unless... Zombie = Human = Player?

Ahh thats a cool theory, its just interesting that the gun can turn zombies into humans, why would it need to be upgraded unless it had another purpose ? unless it just turns more zombies into people, but that would be a bit disappointing.

See what I think is that there's more to what we just saw from that fast 2 or 3 seconds words of the gun. we only saw the Zombie go from Zombie to Human. But there could be miles more of what actually does besides that. What if that's not even the final result of the gun? lOL. Just sayin.

See what I think is that there's more to what we just saw from that fast 2 or 3 seconds words of the gun. we only saw the Zombie go from Zombie to Human. But there could be miles more of what actually does besides that. What if that's not even the final result of the gun? lOL. Just sayin.

Yeah i suppose your right, i might be speculating a bit to much lol we shall find out when it goes live tomorrow. All i know is i cant wait to session this map :P

Isn't Lazarus a Bible story? I'll look it up when i have time...

yeah if you follow the link to the article, the main point being...

Lazarus is a name found in two separate contexts in the New Testament. Lazarus of Bethany is the subject of a miracle recounted only in the Gospel of John,[1] in which Jesus restores Lazarus to life after four days dead.

Hence my theory of a resurrection gun ?

Isn't Lazarus a Bible story? I'll look it up when i have time...

yeah if you follow the link to the article, the main point being...

Lazarus is a name found in two separate contexts in the New Testament. Lazarus of Bethany is the subject of a miracle recounted only in the Gospel of John,[1] in which Jesus restores Lazarus to life after four days dead.

Hence my theory of a resurrection gun ?

Ah, oops :P

I kind of skipped the comments listed under this quote because I'd just like to give my stance on this specific topic, sorry if anyone repeated this:

There are two things to consider--

One being that in the video we saw (where we actually see the zombie turn into a humanoid) we don't know if that gun has already been upgraded or not. So just let that sit in the back of your mind...

second being that let's say that the gun was not upgraded, and it turned that zombie into whatever we are calling the human/businessman thing. People are speculating that once you upgrade it you can go and use it on George Romero for something of some significance to happen. If you just kill him with any gun, maybe something happens. If you keep him alive up to a certain, maybe something ELSE happens. And if you use this gun on him, something of large proportions may happen!

Only time shall tell though :P