COTD Power Up's

I dont know about anyone else, but i personally am in love with the power up's that Treyarch brings to the table. As you all know, there is Insta-Kill, Double Points, Max Ammo, Nuke, Death Machine, Fire Sale, Bonfire Sale, Random Perk Bottle, and Carpenter. I am really excited to see what the new power up is going to show up in Call Of The Dead. Let me know if you guys have any idea=s of new Power Up's and post your favorite one.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max ammo, hands down. Just what you need in a bad time. Nukes help out too but past round 26+ a nuke in the middle of the second wave sometimes just doesn't help, I got a nuke once without jugg was the last alive on round 27 and was not able to revive my friend since 10 zombies came out the window.. i survived :3

so yea max ammo

My favorite perk is probably *Double Points* I usally conserve my ammo very well so Max Ammo isn't a necessity. Nuke in my opinion is useless because it just steals points and can screw you over if you want to make a crawler. Carpenter is the same as well because it only prolongs the round. Instakill is probably second on my list though...

As for a new powerup, I mean, theres nothing else treyarch could put in there without making the game extremely easy. So no new powerups for me.

Max Ammo: A must in the later rounds, depending on the map and how well you can work with traps.

Insta Kill: It's good in the later rounds, but early on I'd say before round twenty five or so it's quite useless. You get more points shooting than knifing all together.

Double Points: A must in the early rounds, and somewhere in the middle. Early it's good for gaining points fast to buy things. And in the middle if you were to go down and you needed your stuff back.

Nuke: Depends on the situation. If you're in a pinch then I'd take it, otherwise it's not necessary.

Fire Sale: When you are constantly trying to get a good gun, yea it's good. Otherwise it's kind of just okay once you have what you need. If you are trying to do the "I need more ammo, so I'll toss my gun in to buy for it again" thing then it's perfect.

Bonfire Sale: Kind of lame that it was only in Five. Whatev, I guess. I never PaP before round twenty anymore anyways.

Carpenter: Prolongs the round, helps somewhat if you need a quick breather.

Perk Bottle: Good, but it'd be pointless now because the point of getting a free Perk was because you saved the ones you had from the Monkeys.

Death Machine: A good "Save your ammo, teammates! I got this." power up. It's okay in the later rounds, but it slows you down like no other.

As for new Power Ups, I can't really see anything cool happening aside from...

Guardian Angel: A drop that only appears if you're in a round with at least one teammate down and out of the game. Picking this up would bring said player or said players if there were more than one down back to life During the round. That way if you were to have a crawler, it saves the annoyance of spawning back the next round with nothing and then immediately going down a second later because you're useless to your team.

AmmoMatic: Not what you may be thinking, but in the sense of like a Death Machine where you can just go all out on Ammo without essentially waisting any. It'll give all players a sudden reloaded clip of their gun and you can spray your balls off for ten to twenty seconds; each time being different on how long it lasts. Once it's gone you go back to what you had, but be careful for it ending when you have no ammo! :3

Max Ammo: A must in the later rounds, depending on the map and how well you can work with traps.

Insta Kill: It's good in the later rounds, but early on I'd say before round twenty five or so it's quite useless. You get more points shooting than knifing all together.

Double Points: A must in the early rounds, and somewhere in the middle. Early it's good for gaining points fast to buy things. And in the middle if you were to go down and you needed your stuff back.

Nuke: Depends on the situation. If you're in a pinch then I'd take it, otherwise it's not necessary.

Fire Sale: When you are constantly trying to get a good gun, yea it's good. Otherwise it's kind of just okay once you have what you need. If you are trying to do the "I need more ammo, so I'll toss my gun in to buy for it again" thing then it's perfect.

Bonfire Sale: Kind of lame that it was only in Five. Whatev, I guess. I never PaP before round twenty anymore anyways.

Perk Bottle: Good, but it'd be pointless now because the point of getting a free Perk was because you saved the ones you had from the Monkeys.

Death Machine: A good "Save your ammo, teammates! I got this." power up. It's okay in the later rounds, but it slows you down like no other.

Guardian Angel: A drop that only appears if you're in a round with at least one teammate down and out of the game. Picking this up would bring said player or said players if there were more than one down back to life During the round. That way if you were to have a crawler, it saves the annoyance of spawning back the next round with nothing and then immediately going down a second later because you're useless to your team.

AmmoMatic: Not what you may be thinking, but in the sense of like a Death Machine where you can just go all out on Ammo without essentially waisting any. It'll give all players a sudden reloaded clip of their gun and you can spray your balls off for ten to twenty seconds; each time being different on how long it lasts. Once it's gone you go back to what you had, but be careful for it ending when you have no ammo! :3

I like the ideas, [brains] for u!

Thanks! :3 Very appreciated.

Thanks! :3 Very appreciated.

very good thinking sir! you got my [brains] xD i dont have any lol

but i m fine with the perks now. but 1 perk more or less doesnt matter

Ambush: It's embelm is a floating bear trap, and it turns on all traps on the mat for 20 secs.

Peace out... 8-)

that could work. i only dont know what kind of traps there are on the new zombie

but mostly there are some annoying persons who instantly pick the power ups and not thinking of..

''maybe if i wait 10 seconds it could be use fuller''

that is what i mostly do.

[brains]

Personally i would like to see a perk like juggernaut ie one that decreases damage taken for like 30 seconds. Occurs on higher rounds (25+)

I also like the ideo of a revival perk. i.e at high rounds if your entire team goes down and you survive the round they all come back with there weapons (perhaps perks) upon start at the next round.

this may seem stupid, but whenever i play five, i had never seen a bonfire sale? wat is it may i ask? :)

Bonfire Sale, which sadly only appears on Five, only appears if you kill the Pentagon Thief before he steals any of your weapons. It pretty much makes the price of PaPing 1000, I believe.

oh, wow, that sounds quite cool, and i would give you brains, but i cannot after giving them out a minute ago..... sorry, and it better be in call of the dead, because ive never actually seen it, whats the icon? and how long does it last? i mean max ammo is n ammunition box, is bonfire sale like logs with fire? im getting all sorts of images insidemy head of what it really could be :)

oh, wow, that sounds quite cool, and i would give you brains, but i cannot after giving them out a minute ago..... sorry, and it better be in call of the dead, because ive never actually seen it, whats the icon? and how long does it last? i mean max ammo is n ammunition box, is bonfire sale like logs with fire? im getting all sorts of images insidemy head of what it really could be :)

Haha. It's just a mini golden PaP machine that floats.