What happened to firing range zombies?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firing range map was due to be the next map pack, but due to some technicallities 3arch swapped it for the lighthouse map.

Firing range based map will be in next map pack.

Moon will be the last map pack.

Just a hunch, but I bet Im right.

Discovery?Cairo? There are other possibilities for MP3 and 4. and they are supposedly schedualed for 5. And the zombies stuff is hidden in the campaign and zombie maps, not MP easter eggs. Launch had the least evidence for a map, but it's campaign mission did. The lighthouse was in Der Riese pic. and glimpsed in flashes while teleporting on KDT. We're always looking, just not in the right place.

I think that Firing Range will be part of a new map for zombies that may deal with more than one floor, as in Five.

What I mean is that it may become part of the Area 51, Groom Lake map that we may or may not see happen. My thought is that players will start either in the desert and go inside the base, or from within the base and outwards to the desert, perhaps to escape? I'm not sure, but that's just a quick thought as to how Firing Range could become part of a zombie map.