Little Samantha may not be little anymore.

Jeager1999

I was thinking about this since back in Der Riese. We know how the Hell Hounds were created. Her Dog Fluffy Mutated during the Transporter Test. She Mutated while still pregnant. I used the Birthing Cycle of K-9's and Age to Maturity to determine the Time between Der Riese Outbreak to the Original Four Heroes Entrance into Shi No Numa.

But Anyway, I got to thinking. If the Hell Hounds or (Hell Puppies) could be born and grow up in wherever the hell Samantha is trapped in, then so can she.

So if that is true. Then Samantha could actually be Twenty Years Older. She's an adult now.

What do you think?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a repost of something I wrote:

The real question is: How did she get out of the **** please report this topic, post ****?

RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

You sir get a five minute penalty.

And as to the thought of Sam being the next character, I laughted that off until I listened to Abracadaver again.

These shakels the come

With certain opratunaties

They wont let me get away

But they show me we're the same

I can't give in

I wont give in

It's not a state of mind

I'm wretched but I'm powerful, and...!

To me it sounds like Sam has had a change of heart. It seems like she never wanted any of these to happpen, but the zombies just sort of chose her as their leader, sort of like "Where the Wild Things Are". Then at the end she tells herself that she wont just roll over and let them do what they want anymore, that she is done pretending it's just a game. That and if see escaped the limbo of the aether, she'd be a good twenty years older, and quite... what's the word? Oh yes... Fit.

XD, super lols to the 3 posts above,

Do you guys think she will ever actually fight the heroes?

We didn't think that a giant space monkey would appear in a birds-eye view arcade game.

We didn't think that giant hounds from hell would appear.

Hell we didn't think that Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo were experiments.

In speculation, at this point, anythings fair game. Even an appearance from The Doctor from Doctor Who would be ok with me at this point.

Well all these theories lying around, what happens if on 'call of the dead' you play as dead characters as in Dr maxis, Sam .... as they have stated there will be new playable characters, and if we believe the rumour of Sarah Michelle Gella is in the game she would make a good fit for sam, this way it would still fit in with the grand scheme of things

Maybe not Sam in person, maybe her mother...?

Sam is an innocent party in all this, she is not evil... But who is holding on to her?

I'm pretty sure Maxis, Sam & Fluffy have all become one, I go into detail in the G thread about how the teleporter in the Fly splices Dna... Is this what happened at Der Riese?

As Sam was pure of heart her personality has over power Maxis's... But there is another in the Aether realm...

You all should know who I think that is by now. ;)

Maybe Sam will one day be free & we will get to play as her.

Regards Alpha...

Sam is an innocent party in all this, she is not evil... But who is holding on to her?

I'm pretty sure Maxis, Sam & Fluffy have all become one, I go into detail in the G thread about how the teleporter in the Fly splices Dna... Is this what happened at Der Riese?

As Sam was pure of heart her personality has over power Maxis's... But there is another in the Aether realm...

Regards Alpha...

Haha I thought you said `play with her

Yeah, I don't see "Becoming a Zombie" would actually work out. But Damn, I was thinking if my Theory is right, and Samantha was the new Sub-Round Boss. How freaking Evil could she be?

I was thinking she would be a Mix of Alessa Gillespie from "Silent Hill" movie and the that Evil Chick from "The Ring" Throw in some Screen Effects like in F.E.A.R. and Bingo, One Fucked Up Crazy Bitch!

I wonder what powers she would have though?

I'm going to use Ascension as a setting for a second.

The screen goes green (running out of colors for sub-round bosses :lol: )

Anyway.....you back up into Jugs not knowing wats about to happen.....you hear whispers and you decide to go up the stairs and try to run and when you turn the corner she is there......Kinda like the theif but just like OMG :shock: :o then :( then :x and she is all like :twisted: .....

This post has gone to :facepalm:

Anyway.....you back up into Jugs not knowing wats about to happen.....you hear whispers and you decide to go up the stairs and try to run and when you turn the corner she is there......Kinda like the theif but just like OMG :shock: :o then :( then :x and she is all like :twisted: .....

Translation to post above:

She would be one hell of a sub-boss 8-) Yeeaaah

Translation to post above:

She would be one hell of a sub-boss 8-) Yeeaaah

EXACTLY :lol:

Regards Alpha...

:o *Jaw falls off and drops to the floor*

So.... What's your saying is she's legal age now? ;)

No!!!!

I already had a bad experince with a creepy- Undead chick in some crazy messed up universe. I will not suffer the same fate again! never!!

cause then when you try to forget 'BOOM'! your in some freakier dimesion were said person is 9 months pregnant and you have to either save or kill said pregnant chick child?

and if that won't scare someone try having a guy who you put bullet in his head! come back from the dead to either help or kill you!

Nope-no- I will not have it, you can't make me relive that.....horror.

So.... What's your saying is she's legal age now? ;)

No!!!!

I already had a bad experince with a creepy- Undead chick in some crazy messed up universe. I will not suffer the same fate again! never!!

cause then when you try to forget 'BOOM'! your in some freakier dimesion were said person is 9 months pregnant and you have to either save or kill said pregnant chick child?

and if that won't scare someone try having a guy who you put bullet in his head! come back from the dead to either help or kill you!

Nope-no- I will not have it, you can't make me relive that.....horror.

Has someone been playing to much fear lately?

I'm telling you man! it messes your mind!

Dealing with Creepy-Undead chicks is way past the my expertise!

I can't do it and if this happens to Sam-then may Morgan Freeman(God) help the four origional hero's cause, if hell hounds suck....Samantha's child (AHHHHHHHHH) I can't say, We have yet to even fight or see Samantha, so I say we are royally doomed!

Que Billy chant of "destroy us all!"

Contrary to what you may think. Samantha is Pure Evil. Its apparent from what some of the Characters say that she is behind all of it. Some how the Effects of the Teleportation Accident had abnormal effects on her Mind/Soul. I'm pretty sure Dr. Maxis didn't survive all together, just her......well sorta.

1: The "Fetch me their Souls" that clearly a Dead Give Away.

2: She sounded really Pissed when that Gursch Guy escaped.

3: Her Dark Version of her Bead Room is proof enough the Bitch Has some issues.

Its no doubt in my mind that sooner or later, she is going to break free from Ather. The Question is. When is that going to happen? And "How big of a Threat is she going to be."