Different Ascension Mystery Man Easter egg Theorys

Off topic: Okay, We'll i'm new to this forum and I joined mostly because It looks like a good active forum and I am interested in cod: zombies.

Anyways, I have a few theories and i really have no idea if they have been said before but here they are:

Theory #1 Launch Rocket on Monkey Round( I think they always come after dm easter-egg)

Theory #2 After getting the death machines, nikolai says "Hey where's my drink." I think its referring to vodka, or the new random perk bottle.

Theory #3 I have heard that Hitsam and Hyena don't do anything, When you do hyena nikolai( I think its him) talks about the Reaper (upgraded ppsh), all around there is blood stains that look like a reaper.. well yeah . (Edit #1 this has been talked about)

Theory #4 When combining weapons on the little white ball the kassimir mechanism shows, after that and the death machines only TAKEO can see a red dot around the Flopper area under main stairs.. (Red dot) So maybe do the same thing there? maybe all characters have one? Or even he might be the one to be sacrificed as i have heard.

Just wanted to share, If it has been said don't be mean about it ;T

Thank you :mrgreen:

Edit #2: Any of these already done? Try them out guys

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good ideas,, I never knew that people tried the hitsAm or about putting the dm s on the ball and takeo sees something,, are there YouTube vidEos on these?? My theory is that all 4need flopper and then you all jump from different spots in the map. "" there's a break in the railing at the top of the stairs near the flipper lander ,, the hole in the wall past the gate where the power room is ,,, the break in the wall just above where the box is near pap ,, And I think the last one could either be in centerfuge room in the railing or back in the junkyard at the top of steps.. Haven't been able try yet though

I'm sick of people posting it's over..... If you think it's over good for you go take some more adderal and be happy but there's people out there that think there's more to it and are interested in finding out so don't even bother coming in the mystery man threads anymore find someone else to be useless to.

I actually also think its over. FOR NOW. As they do the update for MP 2 they are gonna update. Sooo. I think HYENA and HITSAM are gonna mean something... And also, the only theory i really thought was convincing was the takeo one since in the campaign reznov says : Cannot achieve victory without sacrifice, and the red dot that takeo can see is EXACTLY like the white one.. and he's the only one that can see it.

Other than that, i think we'll have to let time tell if there is gonna be more.

I'll see if I can replicate it, if not than thanks for telling me. Anyways, I still think someone is gonna get sacrificed, especially takeo. As i just looked up quotes he's the only one that remembers most of it, as dempsey knew what element 115 was but then he said "where'd i know that from." Takeo knows richtoffen is evil but that the zombies are super evil. Yet, he knows the other 2 were with him since he says that they don't remember anything.... And he also says the doctor will pay dearly when the time is right (paraphrased)... Anyway thanks for the reply but im still suspicious about something there.

I'm sick of people posting it's over..... If you think it's over good for you go take some more adderal and be happy but there's people out there that think there's more to it and are interested in finding out so don't even bother coming in the mystery man threads anymore find someone else to be useless to.

Ok when there have been several map packs, mw3, and black ops 2 released I'll hit u up and see if you've made any progress on the continuation of the egg ;)

dude....you just posted above that the players have to dive off something and it breaks....please tell me you dont really think that would work? do you think treyarch would put that much effort into the easter egg? remember the Der Riese egg? the nuketown egg? i'm not saying i didnt enjoy doing any of them...but the reward isnt that significant and people have tried EVERYTHING pretty much to figure out IF there is any next step.

P.S. your 2nd post made no sense either....was that some kind of joke against him? "go take some adderall and be happy" :facepalm: cause if that was, ignore my whole post cause your just a little kid anyway lol.