New glitch on Ascension

ImAnEagle

Well, I was playing with some randoms(greedy ones at that), and when we had a fire sale, they all crowded around the box nearest PhD Flopper. Knowing they would be flanked and surrounded, I took cover away from them for a little break. Sure enough, they did get surrounded, but 2 made it out alive. All ready on my way there since the Fire Sale was over, I noticed that the only person downed got downed in the very corner, and he was downed halfway in and halfway out of the map, so we couldn't revive him using the normal syringe. Then, I thought we could use the Krauss Refibrillator and get him up, but it was too early and we had not launched the rocket, nor gotten a Ballistic Knife.

But I am almost certain that if we had one, he would have fell down and either died or been stuck.

I think this is a totally unfair glitch and needs to be patched soon. It is unfair because so little people know of it(I think its just me and the 3 randoms ATM), and if they camp in that corner for some reason and get downed, they aren't coming back up.

I'm not spreading this info so people can use it, I'm spreading so people can FIX it.

**EDIT**

He was in the corner to the right of the mystery box.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, can anybody tell me why so many people are legitimately angry that their "fun" glitches were patched? I can't believe how many people I see post on various forums, FB pages, etc. saying that Treyarch ruined the game or that they took the only fun out of it.

And then some of them actually ask to have them put back in, like WTF. Sorry about this, had to mini-rant.

On a side note, can anybody tell me why so many people are legitimately angry that their "fun" glitches were patched? I can't believe how many people I see post on various forums, FB pages, etc. saying that Treyarch ruined the game or that they took the only fun out of it.

And then some of them actually ask to have them put back in, like WTF. Sorry about this, had to mini-rant.

i will admit, i did try it. i even got up there most of the time. but i didnt do it to try to get up the leader board. i personally could care less about that. i just did it to explore, and see how much harder it got as time went on. it got pretty boring anyway so half the time i would jump back down.

LOL i love the people that asked to put it back in, i think there was even a thread on here. why would they put it back in?? some peoples kids these days :facepalm:

i will admit, i did try it. i even got up there most of the time. but i didnt do it to try to get up the leader board. i personally could care less about that. i just did it to explore, and see how much harder it got as time went on. it got pretty boring anyway so half the time i would jump back down.

Yeah same i just did it to explore, some glitches are pretty fun like when you can get to places that you coukd only get to with no-clip but using it to get high on the leaderboards is wrong :( they shouldn't take the glitches out of solo though as that doesn't go on the leaderboards XD

LOL i love the people that asked to put it back in, i think there was even a thread on here. why would they put it back in?? some peoples kids these days :facepalm: