What are MW2 Fun classes

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im lvl 70 9th, over serious mw2 gaming and want some fun classes just to muck around and be anoying. Anyone know any?

what I sometimes do is go into a class, select a completely random gun (turn my back and keep going up, then after a while hit x) do the same for perks 1 and 3, then select attachments, equipment, and perk 2 to go along with that...it's quite fun

all of these classes (at least to me) sound like classes that you would either just do really good with, or not get many deaths. that doesn't sound like fun to me, what I think is fun is taking a class that is hard to use/no one uses, and trying to do good.

And personally...I don't like the classes that just annoy people, I refuse to use them, if you're going to just want to be annoying then use noob tubes OMA, danger close, and whatever else...that just doesn't sound like fun at all and ruins the game for many other people. The classes that are "annoying" is what made so many people hate this game. Just my opinion on this though...

all of these classes (at least to me) sound like classes that you would either just do really good with, or not get many deaths. that doesn't sound like fun to me, what I think is fun is taking a class that is hard to use/no one uses, and trying to do good.

And personally...I don't like the classes that just annoy people, I refuse to use them, if you're going to just want to be annoying then use noob tubes OMA, danger close, and whatever else...that just doesn't sound like fun at all and ruins the game for many other people. The classes that are "annoying" is what made so many people hate this game. Just my opinion on this though...

People who OMA noobtube with danger close and suck at it should just stop and people who are good at it should go throw there xbox out of a high window and break it. A guy called Zohan is a good player but noob tubes exesively and is really good

• 3 weeks later...

This is my Anti-Toobz class i used to use before Black Op's came out, it was very fun never dying and was mainly used to get B when playing domination and not been able to capture. c:

Riot Shield

AA-12

Blast Shield

Smoke grenade

Scavenger Pro

Cold-Blooded Pro

Scramble Pro