May have found the next step to the puzzle-The Howling Noise

ArchAngel

Ok. Well today I got really bored and decided to watch some commentaries. Considering I haven't watch any NGT vids for a while I decided to watch their Mystery Man Easter Egg Vid.

I watched their last video. Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3INJy4h2 ... ideo_title

Go to 4:20 and listen when he walks by that cage. There is a HOWLING noise as he walks by. The guy didn't notice because he was talking loud as hell, as well as the zombies screaming in the background. I'm not making this up. I am 95% sure I hear howling.

-No it isn't the thundergun making the noise because he wasn't using it.

At 4:24 as he walks by you can hear the noise.

Tell me what you guys think. I'm just speculating. And by the way, this was AFTER he got the 90 second death machine. I really really hope this is the next step.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Probably is just a background sound, but the whistle was just so similar to the ones you hear in the easter egg, I thought maybe....whatever

And why the hell did I lose a brain? I was simply speculating and also gave evidence for my theory. Drawl....

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Probably is just a background sound, but the whistle was just so similar to the ones you hear in the easter egg, I thought maybe....whatever

And why the hell did I lose a brain? I was simply speculating and also gave evidence for my theory. Drawl....

Unfortunately, the I-have-no-lifes here who have nothing to do but read every new post the moment is appears have a problem with theories they find ridiculous and stupid. Given they've read the entire board from conception, it makes sense as they feel everyone else should have equal or less amount of life and dedicate themselves to this site and read EVERYTHING...thus proving something as "trivial" as this post meaningful of a negative brain...

honestly, I consider brains or reputation here like my reputation was in high school.....good one day, bad the next, and who the hell gives a rats ass...its imaginary brains on a discussion board. Don't let the I-have-no-lifes get you down. Keep posting ideas and thoughts, it may lead to a breakthrough