Ready to be AMAZED

the rockets picture, people are seeing 115 right...in the shadows. well let me help everyone out with this number (p.s. i'll talk brains after this post)

Element 115 on the periodic table is Ununpentium,

the most stable isotope in Ununpentium is Uup-229.

Uup-229 contains 184 neutrons which is considered a "magic Number" in physics

sidenote: Tunguska refers to the "tunguska Event" which was an explosion of meteor 3-6 miles about Karsnoyarsk Krai of Russia. That explosion occured on June 30th, 1908. The air blast from the explosion was measured at 10-15 megatons of TNT. 10-15 megatons of TNT is about 1,000 times as powerful as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima, Japan.

Also if this adds into it From Verruckt in zombie map pack 1 on the gifity wall there is the number 19382406. read it in a diffrent order and it is 06-24-1938 (june 24th. 1938) On that date a 450-metric ton meteortie exploded about 12 miles about the earth's surface near Chicora, Pennsylvania

The numer 9:21 is a bible verse. In Jeremiah 9:21 it describes the same things that zombies do.(Many people believe that this explosion resulted in a zombie outbreak. they even made movies about it)

now to peace this all together:

On june 24th. 1948 a meteor named Tunguska hit the earth. Scientis found two things wrong with it. One of them was element 115, which is used in the Wunderwaffe DG-2, and the other ting was an alien that they called Derese, they tried to study these things at teh asylum, But everyting went wrong and they were forced to move to the swamp,everything went wrong at the swamp too except for one person, he tried to contact someone named peter but petter never got the answer becasue the same thing happended where he was at too. SO Dempsey, Nickolai, Richtofen, and Takeo went to the swamp to try and investigate. And that is were we come in. If you ask me i would say the swamp in acension, is the key to find what we are looking for

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well regardless, you guys are putting down on a well thought out post... Who cares if it was posted before, I never would have thought to look this up.. Nor would I have cared too, but coming across it as it was @ the top of the board (which is the only place I look) I thought it was very informational. In know way am I reading into this as a theory, but I enjoy reading what he had to say about the meteors...

So, if you're just going to post to flame then you should all just get off the forums yourself. As currently with the egg pretty much being done, all there is to talk about is old subjects and redundant theories... I never will accept a theory haha, but im not going to mock reposts or old bumps....

If the only reason you check this forum is in hopes of seeing what completes the egg, then dont respond to old posts / reposts / theories with your belittling thoughts or words, or jealously that you posted this before...

Im so tired of reading negative thoughts, not even one's that are well thought out in sarcasm to develope humore.. The only deserved hate so far on the board was against the GIANT zombie guy and he deserved it! but at least it became comical there-after..

So... to the original poster of this!! I loved it... I thought it was very informational, keep up the good work!

Who cares if it was posted before, I never would have thought to look this up.. Nor would I have cared too, but coming across it as it was @ the top of the board (which is the only place I look) I thought it was very informational.

You sir are a lazy forum surfer... ;)

Dig deeper in the Codz sections, theres gold there I tell ya...

The theory is correct, however he is way behind & you are too if you believe that was informative regarding zombies...

Seriously chillout, the forum is a wash with old news being repost, hopefully we can start merging them so we can see the wood through the trees, (Hope your reading this Mods)...

Regards Snake.

With there being no search function on this forum, it can be hard not to put up a repost if you're new to the site. This is definately all old news. But without there being a search bar to check this out, this kinda stuff will continue to happen. I know I read in the Member Lounge or something about how they took it down because the site was running slow, which is understandable. But having a forum without a search function is just crazy.It'd be nice to have that search function Mods! ;) .Until that happens stop flaming someone for a repost. Especially a new member.

ahh, but I would have to dig thru thousands of worthless information, fake posts, people looking to get a rise and etc etc etc...

Also, in order for me to "look" for information in the forum I have to know what I'll be looking for... I never thought about looking for anything he just said...

So it's a wonderful post... my comment also wasnt directed towards you ;) Hahaha... you werent a jerk about it..

EDIT:

but yes, I am lazy, thats why they made the internetz... The library costs you time... Hahaha...

This is good info,, it may be old news to some but it inspired me to look into real life instances that kinda go along with the zomb story.

[brains] for a topic about something that has nothing to do with node eggs or game code. thank you.

ps: i miss search and being able to pull up my old posts. If search slows the site down too much maybe your not well equipped enough to be running a forum.. just sayin..

ps: i miss search and being able to pull up my old posts. If search slows the site down too much maybe your not well equipped enough to be running a forum.. just sayin..

Yeah, I understand if they got their issues with it. But not having a search on a forum just makes no sense.