Found this while searching forums

thischarmingman

The same way I found this forum I also found this gem. I haven't tried it and think this kid is dumb and just full of himself cause he thinks he knows, but I am waiting for people to try or to find people to help me try.

Bobby Smith says:

February 14, 2011 at 12:04 am

You are all utterly wrong. In order to progress to the true ending of the easter egg, you must NOT GET THE DEATH MACHINES. They are a false dead end. During the last step of the easter egg (so far) when shooting the white orb, if you do not shoot enough, the man says that you need more power. However, if you pump too much into it, it results in a death machine. You need exactly THREE PaP raygun shots, TWO Zeus Cannon shots, THREE PaP crossbow shots, and THREE Matryoshka dolls, plus the gersch device to start the activation. While three people supply this firepower, the fourth will throw a second gersch in the Stamin Up area, and AS SOON as the orb begins to rise, that fourth person will dive into it. SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN BUT NOT DEATH MACHINES. It has been unofficially confirmed that two people were able to accomplish this twice (in games of four people of course), but died shortly after. Unfortunately, the servers that recognize this occurrance, could not identify the people because everything is anonymous.

All of this information is valid. I have hard it from somebody who has ties with Treyarch (possibly works for Treyarch). The Death Machines are a dead end.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"It has been unofficially confirmed that two people were able to accomplish this twice (in games of four people of course), but died shortly after. Unfortunately, the servers that recognize this occurrance, could not identify the people because everything is anonymous."

This part also bothers me it doesn't say he himself did it, just that it was unofficially confirmed. People confirmed you had to shoot the doors near the spawn and that wasn't real. I want to at least have someone confirm they hear him say it needs more power during that part.

i dont believe this kid for a second but am open for suggestions so will be willing to try.

it's possible for two players to fire everything mentioned into the device as a third will be in the next room read to dive into their gersch. so what would the fourth player have to do????

I remember reading somewhere around here than there's a campaign quote about sacrifice and all that could possibly tie in with the mother of all easter eggs on Ascension. Well, what if teleporting = the sacrifice?

Now, we've had a lot of "what if's" floating around, but if these steps and quotes DO reflect on this map, I'd say it's worth a try.

However, I've also heard you can basically fire any PaP'd weapons to get the death machines, so having something so precise seems too far fetched IMO. But, on the other hand, they do make the last few steps of activating the nodes pretty complicated for an easter egg and it only gets more complicated as you go. The whole thing in general has a really complex process.

That aside, I'm getting tired of getting my hopes up for this easter egg. Someone needs to either confirm something with proof, or stop trying to get attention already. :P

My capture card doesn't work, but last night I tried several things.

One of them involved us trying the black hole w/o the dolls, and it does in fact say ''I can see the outline, it's there, but it still needs more power''

then one of the characters says something

tank ''o so you want more power now, we didn't give you enough'' or something like that

richtoven ''more power, I like ze way you think''

also, when we did finally activate the death machine, we had a person who had the zues cannon and the dolls, I had an upgraded hk, another person had the upgraded hk, and one had the upgraded raygun. We didn't have a cross bow, or two rayguns. It worked.

My theory is this, when you throw the black hole on the orb it creates a counter, which requires a certain amount of damage to activate the death machine. The reason those weapons are used is because there is no double tap, and you can inflict the fastest amount of damage with them, however, I have seen people with speed cola doing it with mustang and sally, and other upgraded guns. I find it unlikely that there would be a middle trigger. It seems to be a simple if statement

if damage greater or equal to x

give death machines

else

say need more power

The same way I found this forum I also found this gem. I haven't tried it and think this kid is dumb and just full of himself cause he thinks he knows, but I am waiting for people to try or to find people to help me try.

Bobby Smith says:

February 14, 2011 at 12:04 am

You are all utterly wrong. In order to progress to the true ending of the easter egg, you must NOT GET THE DEATH MACHINES. They are a false dead end. During the last step of the easter egg (so far) when shooting the white orb, if you do not shoot enough, the man says that you need more power. However, if you pump too much into it, it results in a death machine. You need exactly THREE PaP raygun shots, TWO Zeus Cannon shots, THREE PaP crossbow shots, and THREE Matryoshka dolls, plus the gersch device to start the activation. While three people supply this firepower, the fourth will throw a second gersch in the Stamin Up area, and AS SOON as the orb begins to rise, that fourth person will dive into it. SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN BUT NOT DEATH MACHINES. It has been unofficially confirmed that two people were able to accomplish this twice (in games of four people of course), but died shortly after. Unfortunately, the servers that recognize this occurrance, could not identify the people because everything is anonymous.

All of this information is valid. I have hard it from somebody who has ties with Treyarch (possibly works for Treyarch). The Death Machines are a dead end.

Play the game made up this theory so its bullsh*t

.. You know whats amazing, is he had the ability to eleborate on what needs to be done in order to properly complete the Easter Egg, but refers to the end as SOMETHING ELSE...

*cough*

Wow... so he must be a well connected and informed person as he says, as he told us exactly what happens.. AMAZING!!!

I call BS...

The THEORY is sound, as the computer warns you you're overloading the system...

But personally, it sounds like some little nerd got creative with too much Red Bull one day and decided to see if he could mess with us..

EDIT: This is directed to the original poster ;) Not the one who re-posted to show us the find... It's a good find as far as theories go, but if you found it.. in other words dug it up thru the forum, then at this point with the number of people obsessed with resolving the easter egg... it was most likely debunked by accident ;) I have heard this theory before, of HOLDING BACK AND WAITING When the computer warns you of the system over load...

Hell it could be completely possible, maybe there's even a way to supply exact power for an alternate ending... but, I still have yet to see such a fact proven, as I have failed to free the mystery man a # of times, with a few round worth of breaks in the middle of the attempts and no changes from a limited supply of energy post System Warning... *shrugs*