Second Casimir Device

Good theory^^^^

I just wish this was something, i really don't want the whole thing to be OVEr with that, 90 sec. Death Machines? Come on treyarch, we want MORE than just that.

You're saying that now and i agree with you, but what did you get when you finished the easter eggs in the other maps?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Good theory^^^^

I just wish this was something, i really don't want the whole thing to be OVEr with that, 90 sec. Death Machines? Come on treyarch, we want MORE than just that.

You're saying that now and i agree with you, but what did you get when you finished the easter eggs in the other maps?

Yeah, but i've never been very happy, i mean i don't hate treyarchs music, i love it, but come on, GIVE US MORE ACTION OR SOMETHING...

There's a new Radio transmission in Shi No Numa that fills in the gaps from the last game. It has our 4 heroes discussing time travel and of course Vodka. So far that is all I've heard about in the old maps.

My friend told me this:

The radio talks about how the Teleporter was able to teleport the team to Kino. When Richtofen shot the teleporter with the Pap'd Wunderwaffe, it overloaded the mainframe, and ripped the space-time continum. This caused our heroes to go into a different time period and in the result destroy the Wunderwaffe due to the overheating of the mainframe and the wonder weapon.

I havent heard the radio itself coz i spend most of my time on Ascension, Kino, Five, and Der Riese and i dont know where the radio itself is.

Are you guys sure it doesn't mean anything lol. Reading the posts I got this idea:

Its lifted off the ground with fire beneath it...Raise hell? lol

Any thoughts has anyone no-clipped around the map while they had the death machines?

Just my thoughts :)

the paped (or as i call it, pimped) olympya is the hades god of the dead and underworld...

the grim reaper and hell

raise hell

but either way [brains] to u

• 5 months later...

Good theory^^^^

This post is inactive, xD

But can someone explain (When neg brains were active) how i got neg brains from this?? Did i say something wrong???