Good News

carbonfibah

Good news, I went out and got myself an HD PVR. So now I can record stuff from the xbox. I will be recording playdates, easter eggs, gameplay, etc... most of it which is zombie related will be uploaded to the CoDz Youtube. So I am really going to try and get more videos on there and get it going. I still want people to add videos to the CoDz drop box, I may or may not add them, I am pretty picky, which is why I got an HD PVR so I can do it myself, lol anyway... so ya soon I will start pumping out videos on the codz youtube for the homepage for the black ops zombies sections, we will be doing what we know as videos and sections are added. More on that later on.

my youtube link is at the bottom of this forum under off topic, check out my HD PVR test video and let me know what you think.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news, I went out and got myself an HD PVR. So now I can record stuff from the xbox. I will be recording playdates, easter eggs, gameplay, etc... most of it which is zombie related will be uploaded to the CoDz Youtube. So I am really going to try and get more videos on there and get it going. I still want people to add videos to the CoDz drop box, I may or may not add them, I am pretty picky, which is why I got an HD PVR so I can do it myself, lol anyway... so ya soon I will start pumping out videos on the codz youtube for the homepage for the black ops zombies sections, we will be doing what we know as videos and sections are added. More on that later on.

my youtube link is at the bottom of this forum under off topic, check out my HD PVR test video and let me know what you think.

i had to