Which Special Grenade?

Ascension

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to have to go with the Matryoshka Dolls and Monkeys? The Gersch Device looks dope but do you only get one? :?

Watch the gameplay video again. When they start talking about/showing the Gersch Device, you can see a grenade-type icon under the player's ammo count that we haven't seen before. I can only assume that's the Gersch. When he throws it, notice the icon is still there, so you must get at least two.

I would still have to take Monkeys over the new grenades.

Gersch device due to the fact i will get an acheivment for it, AND if a n00b glitches, i can send him straight back to his helly grave :twisted:

Im pretty sure you cant kill a team mate with it. That would be plain stupid. But i do wonder if you can kill yourself by walking into it.

Seeing as how it's either Monkeys or Matryoshka Dolls, I'd choose the Dolls, personally.

Idk. After so many experiences with Monkeys, I feel like they're kinda died down in my eyes. Don't get me wrong; they're GREAT for getting out of tight jams and needed to reload. But at the same time, Matryoshka Dolls are quick and to the point.

And the Gersch Device is legit, but the one thing on my mind is "Are they only obtainable by one person? Or can everyone have them?"

I strike myself. Since I guess you can't have GD and Monkey/Dolls, then I change to waiting to see how they actually play.