Campers must DIE!

Who else agrees with me that all campers must die?! I'm sick of it and that it what turned me off to W@W multiplayer and which is why I'm so good at zombies :D but I am loving the multiplayer now but at the same time am hating it because of all the F***ing campers :twisted: . They have become worse than noob-tubers.

You can't even walk without some little punk laying down in the grass next to a wall killing you for the 8th time from that same spot.

Anyway, there NEEDS to be something done about them. Treyarch needs to write a code for an update that kills a player if staying withing a 5 foot area for too long. The only exception would be if you had a sniper rifle. SNIPING IS DIFFERENT THAN CAMPING JUST TO GET THAT STRAIGHT!

If you're a camper...stop reading and shove the controller up an uncomfortable place.

If you're a true gamer....shove a camper's controller up their uncomfortable place.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a clan you can join to stop playing with people like this, go to pandaman and he will give you the details if you are interested in joining,

P.S i kinda agree with you about campers they just piss me off in the new maps like kino where they stand in front of a door blocking you and stuff.

Camping is the most annoying style of play.

I can understand don't move and watching a long area with a sniper rifle, even staying in the sniper house in firing range and change often point of wiew.

I can't understand the meaning of staying all a game in a little corner at the borders of the map.

Not only campers die, but Dragovich, Kravchenko, and Steiner, ALL must DIE....

The only time I camp is when im trying to snipe, because I cant just run around with a sniper rifle and try to snipe. But when I do my assault rifle class I run around and play the game.

:lol: nice!

As I said earlier, I consider sniping not the same as camping. The military actually has Snipers; they don't have little pansy, worthless, no good, cheating, @$$hole campers.

Is it okay to camp if your thumbs are too sore to use the analog sticks and move?

To those of you who thought 'Yes', you wouldn't even be playing Black Ops if you had sore thumbs. Lololololololololol. :roll:

But seriously, camping is starting to annoy me too. I can understand camping with a sniper rifle but anything else is just no. Nonono.

I especially hate it when you have the "campers in denial" as I call them trying to camp on Nuketown. Like, seriously? It's the smallest map on the game, you twat.

Not flaming, just quoting myself.

The military actually has Snipers; they don't have little pansy, worthless, no good, cheating, @$$hole campers.

What we consider "camping" in an online FPS is actually a pretty common thing in the military. No one just runs around the battlefield at a million miles per hour without taking cover while eating bullets. It's how you don't die, which is kind of the point in the real military.

The military actually has Snipers; they don't have little pansy, worthless, no good, cheating, @$$hole campers.

What I consider "camping" in an online FPS is actually a pretty common thing in the military. No one just runs around the battlefield at a million miles per hour without taking cover while eating bullets. It's how you don't die, which is kind of the point in the real military.

Fixed

Your not the voice of the community, and black ops throws most realism out the window anyway

What we consider "camping" in an online FPS is actually a pretty common thing in the military. No one just runs around the battlefield at a million miles per hour without taking cover while eating bullets. It's how you don't die, which is kind of the point in the real military.

You totally missed the argument here. I'm sure as with all multiplayer action with other FPSs that they didn't intend for the players to sit around and wait for someone to come around and then pop them in the ass. That's what the sniper class is for. It is just not fun if people don't actually play the damn game like it was made to be.

Point is if you're gonna camp, get a sniper rifle, don't be a pussy, find a strategic spot and go from there. Don't sit in a dark corner with a shotgun, ballistic knife, tomahawk or what have you and wait for someone to come by and gank them. Get into the battlefield, shoot and get shot and have fun. You're gonna get shot but it's trying to avoid the bullets, coming up behind the enemy, tossing 'nades, getting shot and running someplace to heal just to go back out and get shot some more that makes the multiplayer fun and worth while for all involved; not sitting like a pussy in a corner of a popular path and taking down everyone that comes by.

If you're a camper and proud of it, I hope your Xbox red rings or your PS3 gets the yellow light of death. Same goes for noob tubers too. :twisted: