Y blackops is getn boring

Hanz_123

I think ppl r getn cuz cod points. What I mean is ukno in mw2 to u had to work for titles,emblems, and attachments (including pro attachments like red dot 4 holgraphic) so it never got boring but in black ops since you can buy every thing then there is nothing to work for. And also the levels shouldve ben same as in mw2 cuz it's to easy to rank up in black ops cuz I'm 6th prestige now in mw2 it took up to July to get there. And also the new zombie maps aren't all that special. I feel as if they didn't nothing to zombies. To me wen I get 2 15th prestige (in april or may) I'll switch to bad company 3 wen it comes out. So tell me wat u do to not get bored in black ops.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people are saying that COD:BO is getting boring.

I don't know about boring, but MP is certainly repetitive. I'm already Level 26 in 8th Prestige; I just unlocked the AUG and I plan on having my way with it later today, but sometimes I wish there were more in MP........for example, lately I've been missing Ballistic Shields. :?

Such a shame that it's gotten past the time when being that high prestige made you a saddo... oh well.

I don't buy CoD games for the MP anyway, I always like to be different and it's no exception how I rarely play MP, which is pretty much what the CoD series is built around now. I know that the rumoured MW3 would be focused on MP and not giving two f***s about anything else, so I hope that the CoD by Sledgehammer Games brings something new and enjoyable to the series.

Back on-topic, I think I know what's going on with how CoD games are getting less and less popular. It's that Activision has milked every bit they can get out of this franchise, but because there are still people out there who would buy a freaking Barbie game if you stuck 'Call of Duty' on the front cover, Activision won't stop the series. To be honest, my hopes are riding on the Sledgehammer Games CoD. It's rumoured to bring something different to the CoD series, and if it doesn't then I may well stop playing (unless Treyarch don't conclude the zombie story, not that we don't have enough parts to put this 10,000 piece puzzle together) CoD games all together, because I've wasted enough of my life getting fed up with MP and quitting after just barely prestiging once.

Yes. I got sick of it at 1st prestige level 45 and went back to Oblivion. Getting ready for Skyrim. But I still love the Zombies and Campaign on black ops.

Yea im the same i hate the MP but the campaign is fun and so is NZ, i just hope they put NZ in the new game coming out, if they dont i will probably move of the whole CoD NZ thing and just stick with campaign.